• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 406

roshanal

Question

4 answers to this question

i'm a bit confused myself.. there are 4 406s in the AL clasified and all except for one (with is relativly much newer) seem to be almost identicle in specs, but some with newer plates than the others.... but the price diferences are quite big... any idea on who this is?

i'm a bit confused myself.. there are 4 406s in the AL clasified and all except for one (with is relativly much newer) seem to be almost identicle in specs, but some with newer plates than the others.... but the price diferences are quite big... any idea on who this is?

one that comes with leather and sunroof has the highest demand hence the price

b'cause there are two kind of 406s. One u buy from Carmart ( D 9 ) brand new vehicles and other one used ones from Europe ( mainly UK ).

Imported brandnew ones u won't see new number plates ( B'cause they don't make this any more . New One is 407 )