• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toronto Classic Car Show

dillongt

Last Sunday in Woodbridge Toronto classic car community had a muscle car get to gather. As proud Sri Lankans Chathura Jayasena & heshan Jayasena Participate for this event with their two monsters. Chathuras 600HP Grand National & Heshans 380HP Ford Mustang stands out in this meeting.

pict8679ij5.jpg

pict8679ij5.1c74441102.jpg

pict8726lw6.jpg

pict8726lw6.28bc29c3fe.jpg

pict8688my0.jpg

pict8706hf6.jpg

pict8700rz7.jpg

pict8704li5.jpg

rest of the pictures coming soon to A/L Photo Gallery

Edited by dillongt

Oh man, I love Grand Nationals!!! Awesome car!

Hey Dillon, I'll be in Toronto end of next month for an event. Do you know Akiel Ousmand (shaved head)?

you are talking about rajive & cheans coz right... yeah he in sri lanka now.... when are you coming to toronto give me a shout...

you are talking about rajive & cheans coz right... yeah he in sri lanka now.... when are you coming to toronto give me a shout...
I'm not sure dude, this guy is older and has two daughters. He's involved with the Sri Lankan Malay Club in Toronto. I'm actually comming for one of those events, like a dinner/dance or something. I'll be in Toronto Nov. 22-24 Edited by Mean Green z28

I'm not sure dude, this guy is older and has two daughters. He's involved with the Sri Lankan Malay Club in Toronto. I'm actually comming for one of those events, like a dinner/dance or something. I'll be in Toronto Nov. 22-24

give me your email address.......