• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Autolanka G2g Register ::

dragster

Yikes, i missed a lotta of fun... Actually i was there @ around 7, pacing around looking for familiar faces, saw none... waited some more, lol, then left.. The guy in the Green Shirt, and Blue Jeans.. Nyways i had to leave by 8.30-9, so i wouldnt have had as much fun as having to wait till 1am!!! :lol::blink:

Dude, I was the only one there by 7. Dilesh found me around 7:15. Madz came in past 7:30. Although I think everyone was there by 9.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, Thanks for attending the yesterday g2g I hope you guys had a good time. :blink: The credit should go to Dragster for his effort in organizing. Next time let’s have it in a diff location with something new….Hey Praveen thanks for the pics man… Hope 2 c u all soon…!!! :P

:lol::lol: wow madz..it weas great 2 meat the gang...(this time 200% sucsess with the F factor ha ha)..hope v can make the F factor 1000% next time..had a nice time n cool show..hey dragster boy well done mate..( 4 the both..org..n u know hooo )

Dude, I was the only one there by 7. Dilesh found me around 7:15. Madz came in past 7:30. Although I think everyone was there by 9.

Damn, lemme guess, u were the one wit the camera hanging around ur neck, stalking around the food area!!! lol.. ah well, shit happens.. maybe next time eh!

Damn, lemme guess, u were the one wit the camera hanging around ur neck, stalking around the food area!!! lol.. ah well, shit happens.. maybe next time eh!

Yup, that be me :lol: Decided to enjoy the magic show until everyone came :lol:

hey its grate work it seems... anyway i couldn't make it at time, dragster that red eg8 is urs right?

The "Cherry" eg8. Damn thats hard to resist :blink:

ha ha good one... "stalking around the food area!!! "... yup.. that's preveen

hey its grate work it seems... anyway i couldn't make it at time, dragster that red eg8 is urs right?

yeah the one with the kit... the cherry baby lol.... as farzan would call it...

hey man.. I was looking forward to be checking yoru car... however I saw another black eg8 parked with mat bumpers... you should have been there man.. it was all good

next time i'll shave my legs ...

yeah man... it was disgusting with all that curly hair... it remind me of "pathola" with hair on it :blink:

pericles is easily amused...

Yes I am :blink: good thing too. Look at the company I have to keep..

ha ha good one... "stalking around the food area!!! "... yup.. that's preveen

yeah the one with the kit... the cherry baby lol.... as farzan would call it...

Hey, I just had an iced coffee before everyone came. And I was hungry, Hadn't eaten since having a hotdog for lunch. Tense match :lol:

And ur the one who came up with the name. We point to cardomain and importtuner as proof :lol:.

Someone take screenshots of the pages before the bugger changes it :P

Hi Guys!!!

Nice to meet you guys that day. Had a max fun. Yeah, especially at the car park... Had lot of mud passing abt the VZ-R & Preveen being a Thomian. We should organize another 1 soon, May be some other location.

Well these are the ones that are coming up in the public forums ;)

Well... preveen... there were more photos right. What abt those photos??? Don't enjoy is only URself. Let us see them too... :P

Arrrghhh....I hate that pick of me with a crooked grin....TAKE IT OFF !!! EDIT ME OFF !!!!

Forgot to check UR Famous elbows and the car seats. :lol:

We left the car park @ one. I think the mail party broke up @ around 11pm inside. Good thing I had that chair :D So a couple of hours, or in Sharky terms about 5-6 ciggy butts on the floor :D

Yeah, in the pic, and right in front this time too :lol:

And Ash, what was the scene with the cops? I didn't wanna stop in case they started asking Qs about my silencer, tho madz said it was cool?

It was cool man!!! Just a regular check... and asked me to have my revenue licence on my Wind screen (yeah I must... couldn’t get a plastic holder 4 that) and my rear white number plate (Naa.... wont) :lol: . Asked whether I had any drinks that night.... just Coke & fruit juice I said... :blink: Then let me go. For Madz also a regular check I guess. We both left at the same time... So cool.....

hey man.. I was looking forward to be checking yoru car... however I saw another black eg8 parked with mat bumpers... you should have been there man.. it was all good

ohhh did u see dat, its mine, yeh machang i got late i didn't see anyone, anyway ur car... i called it as sexy... nice kit, i didn't see da front of it? anyway S...O...U...N...D its L...O...U...D but its cooool i like it .. :blink:

Nice to meet you guys that day. Had a max fun. Yeah, especially at the car park... Had lot of mud passing abt the VZ-R & Preveen being a Thomian. We should organize another 1 soon, May be some other location.

Well... preveen... there were more photos right. What abt those photos??? Don't enjoy is only URself. Let us see them too... :blink:

Yeah, wait till Fuzz and Shark find out personal stuff on u, and check out the fun then :lol:

And other pics by mail on request. So send me mail (should have address in the profile) or put ur address here.

Nice pic Praveen! Twas a superb night out I must say- really nice meeting all 'ya fellas! Just got home infact and about to call it a night or morn!

Yeah! It was nice seeing you all guys, great night.

:blink:

I said to my wife that I will be home by 11, but it was 12.40 when I left the carpark. Stopped by the cops twice in Darley road and Tower hall junction, did'n have any probs.

Just a regular saturday night check for the drunken drivers

err in case there is any doubt about who came up wiht the name "cherry baby"

i present... exhibit A

cherry3ad.jpg

Oh hell noooooooooo...................!! FARZAN .....!! :blink:

wait till preveen sends me the pics.....

Hi Guys!!!

Wow!!! sounds like alot of fun..hey how abt sum more pics....?????? :blink:

oh shit fuz we were wrong...it's 'MA cherry RED baby' j/k

Yeah, wait till Fuzz and Shark find out personal stuff on u, and check out the fun then :blink:

And other pics by mail on request. So send me mail (should have address in the profile) or put ur address here.

ah yes...in case any1's interestd...the VZ-R has been negotiatd down to errr 5 lakhs...n if preveen rivets that thomian badge on it, the price is goin down further

and ash pls do disclose sum personal stuff so we can get workin on it :lol:

oh shit fuz we were wrong...it's 'MA cherry RED baby' j/k

ah yes...in case any1's interestd...the VZ-R has been negotiatd down to errr 5 lakhs...n if preveen rivets that thomian badge on it, the price is goin down further

and ash pls do disclose sum personal stuff so we can get workin on it :blink:

I think this is becoming the longest thread.... after the new forum was launched... hey how come dilesh didn't see Sparko's girl ? ah yes.. she was on the phone with some one...

I think this is becoming the longest thread.... after the new forum was launched... hey how come dilesh didn't see Sparko's girl ? ah yes.. she was on the phone with some one...

i seriously dont remember seeing her !!?!?!?! as i remember there were 2 girls... Judy and your GF. is sparko in the picture?

can some one name the participants in the photo.

i know dinesh , madz, shakir, praveen ,farzan and ravinda, sanjaya and also gaya. thats all,

other names so we know who they are.

here's the pic..

i'm really sorry.. i mixed up the names of the people who arent labelled.. i didnt want to label them wrong.. no disrespect or offense guys... i'm really sorry... i kinda confused the honda boys :lol: i am REALLY really sorry guys...

so can someone else do the remaining renaming.

:lol:

img0553r3zo.th.jpg