• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Whats This Car????

triptronic

It looks like a Renault Clio sport or V6 or is it???? Its good to hear a Clio in SL.Can we have more pictures if possible.BTW welcome to the AL forum triptronic!

MINIACE

Miniace how come this went unnoticed to you? I believe this is a Clio with a kit done by none other than Rohith

Check this out.

http://Fib#x.4minutesperday.com/brands/renault1.htm

i saw this beast on my way to thalawilla last week n mannaged to take a photo on my phone realy awsome , whos is this n is it unregistered.n any idea on this car. cliogm7.jpg

LoL!! I Love the way this Clio isnt even moving...seems to be 'parked' on the middle of thick jungle in thalawilla?!?!?!? and u managed to get one photo with ur camera phone which is extremely clear and isnt blurred which happens when ur taking a pic on the move...dont hate me...but i have a good feeling that u know what this car is and u definetly know the owner too..!! LoL.... :rolleyes:

Miniace how come this went unnoticed to you? I believe this is a Clio with a kit done by none other than Rohith

Check this out.

http://Fib#x.4minutesperday.com/brands/renault1.htm

Hey I remember Rohith was doing a body kit sometime back.Thats a different colour and not a V6 or a Clio sport.Thats one reason I wanted to see more pictures of the spotted.The link you posted is not working machan :(

Hey I remember Rohith was doing a body kit sometime back.Thats a different colour and not a V6 or a Clio sport.Thats one reason I wanted to see more pictures of the spotted.The link you posted is not working machan :(

Yep the link got censored, try filling in the missing characters. Anyway I don't think this is a V6. Coz with a 3 ltr engine it would be a taxed heavily. I'm guessing it's a kitted car, and from Fib#x pictures the kit looks identical.

Yep the link got censored, try filling in the missing characters. Anyway I don't think this is a V6. Coz with a 3 ltr engine it would be a taxed heavily. I'm guessing it's a kitted car, and from Fib#x pictures the kit looks identical.

Hmmm that sure looks like a V6 or a kitted looka like V6, not a sport.Triptronic, more pics pls if available.

yes lol this pic was taken on my 3mega pix phone cam, while i wz on the move to the camp,i too wz surpriced of the quality

anyway noticed a cute chic driving it.

err...what was a cute chick doing in the middle of the jungle driving a kitted clio??? :jumping-smiley-013:

Errrr... got lost while going to a fancy dress party in a "kitted" clio :action-smiley-060:

Hey MINIACE how about this? :D

Dude ,I've seen this car enough n more! No issue with that.Thats Fib#x kitted one.Thats an ordinary Clio not a V6.What do you mean "how about this?"? Do you want details of the original car or you wanted to know how the kitting done what materials used duration of the project etc etc?? This car is no longer with Fib#x.Was curious to know the spotted car and Fib#x kitted car the same! There are few ordinary Clios in SL including the one appeared in AL classifieds recently.Never spotted/heard of a V6 or a Sport in SL.Good pics will prove if yes.

Dude ,I've seen this car enough n more! No issue with that.Thats Fib#x kitted one.Thats an ordinary Clio not a V6.What do you mean "how about this?"? Do you want details of the original car or you wanted to know how the kitting done what materials used duration of the project etc etc?? This car is no longer with Fib#x.Was curious to know the spotted car and Fib#x kitted car the same! There are few ordinary Clios in SL including the one appeared in AL classifieds recently.Never spotted/heard of a V6 or a Sport in SL.Good pics will prove if yes.

OH! Sorry i thought you did n t saw these pictures sorry! :)

Im sure someone will come across this car soon.Take a pic n post here for more.Need to see more pics to say good or a bad work of kitting (if its a kitted Clio).

Only clue I can pick up from the picture is that the car which was photographed has a set of aftermarket alloys.... not the type that come factory fitted on a Clio V6.......

well i see there has been a lot of correspondence on my clio discovery,i would like to see the situ if i send u guys a pic of a chevrolet covette u guys might go buzzerk....but before i publish the photo goto find out whether the body kit was done locally..any pictures if available......

• 4 weeks later...