• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rallycross In Philly

Charith

A friend of mine let me co-drive his car at a local rallycross. I was going to run my car but my snow tires weren't mounted and running my street tires would've been useless. Here are some pics and video from his blog:

http://holunfie.blogspot.com/2007/10/dirt-action.html

Some more pics from the same event:

http://www.plaftaphoto.com/gallery/album418

Neat driving man! May think of doing a couple SCCA events next year like Auto-X and time attack here myself. Still setting up the beast .. lol

If you're not too far from Warminster, PA definitely have a shot at the autox events there. Philly SCCA hosts them. I was on my way back from WV and decided to do an event there yesterday. It's at an abandoned air strip, so the asphalt has mucho levels of grip. Only problem is that due to the large number of people they only give you 4 runs - wasn't enough for me to get my fast runs clean.

I've heard that the DC region also hosts some good events, but they have about 300 people turn up at times. They also have "Pro Solo" which has two mirrored autox courses with a drag strip like christmas tree where you go head-to-head with other drivers!