• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Toyota Corrolla

Velocity

yep not only the interior but even exterior looks a lot better for a corolla :)

Never could figure out why toyota can produce a good looking car like a Supra but can't seems to transfer some of those looks to their sedans...

most of them lacks personality and look pretty square :) Hell i drive one simply for all the other plus points that are due to local car market conditions :)

But i really wish they improve the visual design and include that thing called "handling" :angry-smiley-048:

On a side note...

the interior picture looks like it's doctored...looks pretty fake and photoshopped...

with surrounding light bend the way it is...it's pretty weird to see the console so bright etc

weird!!!!

On a side note...

the interior picture looks like it's doctored...looks pretty fake and photoshopped...

with surrounding light bend the way it is...it's pretty weird to see the console so bright etc

weird!!!!

Agree....... check 2008 corolla site http://www.toyota.com/corolla/interior.html ....... btw i saw this kind of car back in 2006 in india :unsure: any way car look pretty awsome..........

The new Corrolla or Axio as it is called now, looks much like the New Camry,Allion & Premio.. This prolly is the photoshopped version of the 2006 model..

Machan i think i may have posted the interior of New Hatch Back which was similar to the RunX :)

what would be the price of this if you have a permit ?

I believe Toyota Lanka had a launch a few weeks back...there's a few cars on the road already.

This is not however, the JDM car- I believe this is similar to the what is sold in Thailand/Singapore (made in Thailand)- i'm not sure which one (Thai or JDM) is being brought to SL.

As for the interior- bit of a quandry, as its not the interior in the cars from Thailand. It is however, the same interior found in the Corolla sold in Australia. Which has the similar exterior looks. Go figure.

Edited by gunat

Machan i think i may have posted the interior of New Hatch Back which was similar to the RunX :)

what would be the price of this if you have a permit ?

One of my friends in office ordered one last week, value is about 2.5M-2.7M with permit. he has to wait for 5 months for delivery!! But the price differs according to the trim level.

There is a deisel version also available, no idea if it's qualified for the permit.

In my opinion it looks more stylish and elegent than it's predessors.

I wonder how it feels when driving. must be good :rolleyes:

how much this baby will cost us? <_<

I called toyota lanka... 4.95 million for the EX and 5.5 million for the EXI

extras alloys, factory cd changer and climate control