• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Prices After The Budget..?

DarkangeL

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I heard that there will be a major price difference.. :blink: afetr this year's budget...

anybody knows about this?

then how much will it be..?

Well definitely they are going to increase the taxes. So the car prices will boost again. Which results in more Aston Martins and Cayenne for ministers sons and bullock carts for general public like us.

well no milkfood..petrol sky high...high tax on vehicles..mates wht will be the end of this....

Edited by RACERSEDGE

Farmer ….farmers …farmers….all they care about farmers…….

We (knowledge workers in the private sector) also work hard and earn lots of foreign currency …don’t we deserve to have some decent life, we are not asking for Austin Martins…..

We (knowledge workers in the private sector) also work hard and earn lots of foreign currency …don’t we deserve to have some decent life, we are not asking for Austin Martins…..

As to the rate the country is going we can't expect anthing better. for sure they will increase some kind of a tax on cars & luxary items.

As to the rate the country is going we can't expect anthing better. for sure they will increase some kind of a tax on cars & luxary items.

Im buying a Cow! No tax....Free Milk....pulling my cars -optional (or is it allowed???) :sarcastic_hand:

If you want a mee haraka you can look in the parliment. Don't think they'll be too inclined towards physical labour like pulling anything tho. Of course, with the correct carrot, you never know.

Im buying a Cow! No tax....Free Milk....pulling my cars -optional (or is it allowed???) :sarcastic_hand:

I think you have forgotten one other thing, you can use the "goma" to produce Bio Gas and run your cars that way :)

I wonder if you can do the same with human excrement, in which case maybe its time we all plunged in to our own pitts :)

I think you have forgotten one other thing, you can use the "goma" to produce Bio Gas and run your cars that way :)

I wonder if you can do the same with human excrement, in which case maybe its time we all plunged in to our own pitts :)

Govt initiative to produce BioGas. They gonna buy our S#@$ from us :D Ah, nice to dream.