• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Brand New Car (around 1.5 Million)?,

Yasith

the best brand new car (1.4 to 1.65 millions)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best brand new car in this range (1.4 to 1.65 millions)?

• Chery QQ (Auto Shift Manual) 1.495 millions
    • Perodua Kenari (Manual) 1.61 millions
    • Perodua Kelisa (Auto) 1.61 millions
    • Tata Xeta GLS 1.52 millions
    • Tata Xeta GLX 1.62 millions
    • Maruti Alto Lxi Special Ed. 1.415 millions

Hey I remember you...searching Mini details. You are into very very serious surveying isnt it? Confused and messed or something??

Hi Mini Ace, yes its me......i am still looking for Mini, (and i feel to find a mini is time consuming long term task) and i am try to buy a decent car for day to day use......( Mini search is like searching for a bridge....but now i am looking for a servant) :rolleyes:

The Kelisa s a good car, but there are lots of options open for you if are willing to go for a 2nd hand Jap car.

yes..yes...machan...i know that....here i am just evaluating the Brand New Options i have......anyway this range is just outside my budget....my maximum budget is 1.45M while ideal price is around 1.25M

yes..yes...machan...i know that....here i am just evaluating the Brand New Options i have......anyway this range is just outside my budget....my maximum budget is 1.45M while ideal price is around 1.25M

The Starlet & March is well within your budget. Both are quite good cars for day to day running with higher economy over the sedans available for your price range.

Btw the Volvo Lakshan mentioned is a good car. I checked it & would love to own it if i can afford.

Go for it Dinosh! i need some money to start my Land rover forward control project.

I might sound like a complete wacko...but thats the truth. I cant look at the LR skelton and wait. I neeeeeed some money badly to start this.

:wacko:

Go for it Dinosh! i need some money to start my Land rover forward control project.

I might sound like a complete wacko...but thats the truth. I cant look at the LR skelton and wait. I neeeeeed some money badly to start this.

:wacko:

Is that car yours?? Unfortunately can't afford to maintain a Volvo, especially with the rising fuel cost.

Lakshan, I hate to be the one to say this but our buddy here is looking at Cars like the Trend Alto and Cherry QQ, and the Volvo is sadly in a different league (its an insult to call yours an econobox isn't it ?).

and yes perhaps you should re advertise with a lower price tag (as you just suggested) to ensure a quick sell,

I do understand Don! The Forward control fever has hit my brains.

Ha ha you are not the only one, our other Land Rover nut Devinda has been attempting to dispose of his lovely Z for the same reason (or so I assume) while all of his friends seem to think he is nuts !!

Ha ha you are not the only one, our other Land Rover nut Devinda has been attempting to dispose of his lovely Z for the same reason (or so I assume) while all of his friends seem to think he is nuts !!

O.T i know but,

:lol: yes Don,partially true

...a portion of the proceeds from the eventual sale of the Z will no doubt go into a Series Land Rover (preferably a 2.25L Petrol S II Truck cab)

@ Lakshan -

:)

Congrats on the FC - i'd love to have look at the beast,if you haven't already gotten back... is the vehicle based in colombo? who's gonna do the restoration work?