• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Computerised Paint Mixing

MAS

Hi,

I need to know from where I could get ICI (Duco) auto paint mixed for a certain colour code.

I know DeBeer paints are mixed this way at a shop in Wellawatte. Unfortunately they don't do it with ICI.

Thank you.

:)

CORRECTION:

I am looking for a computerised mixing centre for NEXA Autocolor 2K (by CIC paints).

Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by MAS

Hi, call this number 0112387352..this is where i got paint from when i got my car painted. they have a mixing centre there and and you just have to tell them the model of thhe car and the colour code..ii think they do duco as well...just give them a ring and ask..and pls if somebody there recommends a person for the paint job just ignore...just get the materials.good luck..

did you call them bro? did my tip work out?

I did call them up...thanks. But they don't do for Duco. Only eye matching. They have some 2K brand (or something). The guy seems to be very helpful. Gosh, paint prices have gone up !!!

I've heard M* P*int does computerised mixing using Duco. But then that would be for jobs done at their workshop I guess.

Duco should have a computerised mixing centre somewhere !! Or do they expect everybody to do eye matching.

Does anyone else have any suggestions ?

CORRECTION:

I am looking for a computerised mixing centre for NEXA Autocolor 2K (by CIC paints).

Sorry for the confusion.

then the TP number that i gave is the right one bro.bc first i went to CIC head office and asked them where i could get 2K paint from so they are the ones who told about that place..

then the TP number that i gave is the right one bro.bc first i went to CIC head office and asked them where i could get 2K paint from so they are the ones who told about that place..

Yes, you are right. That is why the guy there was saying they do some 2K brand. It must be the Nexa Autocolor 2K then.

I am actually looking for the Nexa and thought it was from Duco. :action-smiley-060:

For anyones info, 2K metallic paint there costs Rps4,200/ltr and 2K Lacquer costs Rps3,700/ltr. Maybe there is a discount.

Thanks for your valuable input GearHead !