• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Pc Do U Have

unknown

Just curious to know.

I will start bcoz i started this

1 x AMD Athlone - just to check how good it in gaming bcoz most of the friends said that its better for games) mine 24/7 casing cover is open to reduce the noise and preventing it from resrarting.

2 x P4 2.4 GHz early year models. one is a server and other one got vista running

1 x macbook 2.16GHz i love this.

anybody tried virtual machines. bcoz nowadays most ppl converting virtual thing. im still in basics.

Just curious to know.

I will start bcoz i started this

1 x AMD Athlone - just to check how good it in gaming bcoz most of the friends said that its better for games) mine 24/7 casing cover is open to reduce the noise and preventing it from resrarting.

2 x P4 2.4 GHz early year models. one is a server and other one got vista running

1 x macbook 2.16GHz i love this.

anybody tried virtual machines. bcoz nowadays most ppl converting virtual thing. im still in basics.

Still Using my Old Pc, 3Ghz Northwood Intel with 1GB ram, casign open, in freezing Ac, never had any issues abt heating but now dnt have time to play games and windows is messed up, need to re install windows. HDD is full with Vids

In our Cafe All Pc's are Intel Celerons, work fine for gaming and Internet, Close Casing, in AC, no probs at all

Never ever owned a Laptop