• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Noise With A.c...

DarkangeL

Guys.. I got a prob with my engine.. when I starting to go forward or backward there's a noise from engine or maybe something near wheels... :unsure: ... its like entangling something inside... I donno wht this is... :unsure:

&.....when I put my a.c on there's very big rev up and a big noise...also it's kinda vibrating da whole car...

pls..... :unsure: some advice ......

Darkangel your post is too vague please give us more information

The big noise you hear from the AC may be your belt slipping and this can be because the belt need to be replaced, or your compressor or its bearings have started to seize

the noise from the rear could be anything from rear hub bearings, break shoes rubbing against the drums (break binding) i mean it could be any number of things

when you post something for advice please be very clear and please post the make and model of your car and provide as much information as possible

you must remember none of us are in front of your car, and cars make a lot of noises

thx for ur advice bro... sorry bout my fault :unsure:

my car is a vitz 1000cc auto.. this noise I mentioned from the engine or near something...is like...it's not hepenning when running.. the noise comes when I acclerate to move from a still position ( forward or backward..) :unsure:

thx for ur advice bro... sorry bout my fault :unsure:

my car is a vitz 1000cc auto.. this noise I mentioned from the engine or near something...is like...it's not hepenning when running.. the noise comes when I acclerate to move from a still position ( forward or backward..) :unsure:

best is to check the car throughly machang. Open the hood check for loose belts, mounts, cables, anything. Then if you can, (SAFELY) see under the car for anything that might have got snagged. Then start the car with hood open and see where the sound is coming from. Switch the AC on and off (get some help) to do that while you are in the front and check. You never know it might be something simple. And also you can do this, get someone trustwprthy and let him put the car on to D while pressing the brakes ahrd and wacth the engine. If its moving a lot with a thud when He/She engages gear that means your mounts are busted. The Vits engine has a cowling on the Radiator fan that breaks easily. Might be that and a piece is stuck somewhere near the fan. Like Don said without having a real feel of the sound cant figure out what it is.