• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rav4 Reviews

Lucian

Hi

This ones to all those RAV4 enthusiasts.

My friends interested in a RAV4. He has a few Q's. Hope to see some constructive remarks come in as always. This is a great site any one thought of promoting this?

What does J, L and V mean

What is the best buy price

for a registered 2002 and up

manual / auto

any comments on resale value

maintenance

what is the fuel consumtion traffic / cruise

Hi

This ones to all those RAV4 enthusiasts.

My friends interested in a RAV4. He has a few Q's. Hope to see some constructive remarks come in as always. This is a great site any one thought of promoting this?

What does J, L and V mean

What is the best buy price

for a registered 2002 and up

manual / auto

any comments on resale value

maintenance

what is the fuel consumtion traffic / cruise

i've travelled in the post 2000 Rav 4 and can say nothing but nice things about the car.

The car feels quite comfortable in rough roads and feels and handles just like a car not an Suv

The one I travelled in managed about 7-8KM/L in the city and a bit more outstation, and one has to remember its a 2L petrol engine with VVTI, and it was an Auto.

The vehicle has appriciated quite steeply and now its near impossible to find anything less than 3.5 million

maintenance should be quite reasonable and build quality quite good being a Toyota

also consider the Nissan X Trail which is slightly heavier on fuel, but is supposedly a better car according to reviews

Hi Don, Thanks for the comments appreciated. mmm didn't gather much did it!!

anyways this guy has done a bit of hunting and....

2001 manual - 3.5M

2004 Auto - 4.5M

are these prices the current market. How liquid is the resale market for a RAV4 ?

His freinds have adviced him differently on the X-Trail, (I however like it specially the green shade). Not being biased I did a search myself and found to get mixed sentiments about this softroader.

continuing, in the hunt he has also stumbled on a 32 Prado and 32 Pajero both 4.0m. Further on a G plate Suzuki.

Would any one recommend a 199* prado or pajero. What can he expect from a truck this old?

What about the Suzuki.

Please reply I need to help this fellow out.

The X-trail is a good vehicle but many say that the 2L is a bit under powered.

I think the Prado you are reffering is the ZJ79. Check if it is genuine coz many of these model Prado's are replaced with a Luxary body. Personally I like this model Prado for its looks, one of my Friends had a 2.8L which i loved to drive.