• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Most Petral Cheap 1.5l/1.6l Manual Sedan To Buy(used)

chinth_guy

:(

:alc: Hi,

This is my first post. I heere some very good advice and ideas discussed here. Want to get some advice from you guys.

Currently I own a mazda 1997 auto 1.3 I get 9-10 in city with ac. It has done 140,000km todate.

I here some of the newer vitz models also with vvt-i doesnt does 10km/l. shame..for the technology

What is the most fuel echonomical manual gear sedan in the 1.5million range to buy. Please advice me!!

I am talking about used cars..

:( :( :( :( :(

:(

:alc: Hi,

This is my first post. I heere some very good advice and ideas discussed here. Want to get some advice from you guys.

Currently I own a mazda 1997 auto 1.3 I get 9-10 in city with ac. It has done 140,000km todate.

I here some of the newer vitz models also with vvt-i doesnt does 10km/l. shame..for the technology

What is the most fuel echonomical manual gear sedan in the 1.5million range to buy. Please advice me!!

I am talking about used cars..

:( :( :( :( :(

Toyota Corolla AE110 Fuel economy figures have been rated at figures exceeding 14 KM/L

There might be something wrong with regard to the tuning with the perticular Vitz you are mentioning, Its usual for a Vitz to do more than 13km/l.

Edited by dinosh

whooo hoooooo.......mannnnn...... :blink: I donno bout newer versions...but my vitz (1000cc y.o.m 2000) is doing 13 to 14 within city traffic... I don't belive newer version will b a disaster... 10km/l...????? :unsure:

I don't think the newer Vitz does 10Kmpl in city traffic unless there's something seriously wrong with the car or the driver :angry-smiley-048:

there's one in ma office that does 15+.... lady driven :rolleyes: