• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Mazda 1997 323 Market Price?hlp

chinth_guy

:unsure: Hi all,

what is the general mazda 323 familla 1997 model market price? I know mazda doesnt have a market like other jap cars like Toyota, nissan and honda. But what is the general price for a auto 1.3l, full option with some extras like alloy wheels.

Please help since i wanna sell my car next week. It does about 10km/l in city

Pls advice me. :rolleyes:

what is the general mazda 323 familla 1997 model market price? I know mazda doesnt have a market like other jap cars like Toyota, nissan and honda. But what is the general price for a auto 1.3l, full option with some extras like alloy wheels.

Hi

YES Mazda does not have a market like Toyota or Nissan but I can assure you that it does not mean that the car is bad in any way. In fact it has more character than the average Nissan or Toyota ( No offence to any one ) :violent-smiley-030:

Coming to the topic – U are referring to the so called butterfly model. A good condition 1.3CC sedan would go in the price range of Rs. 900 to 1.1 Mil if it’s the Interplay X then your looking at about 1.2 mil max.

Petrol would come close to the 10 Km/per L range but definitely not to the range the Toyotas are doing.

Good luck on your hunt- feel free to drop me a mail if you want some further advise

[email protected] ( Mods hope this is OK if not my bad and pls remove the same ) :rolleyes:

hi machan, ot, but did you find your starlet gt?

Edited by Arc Angel

hi machan, ot, but did you find your starlet gt?

Thanks muchung for inquiry..I got hold of a few all those are sold.. Well the blue one on this site. and the black one both here are of Dumi##a, but he is over expecting for those. I am not willing to pay the price of a Jag for a hyundai...u know no matter how rare the car is....