• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb14 Shocks

raveen

dear fellas, i think its time for me to replace my shocks. i heard tht @ places like "Mareena" they re-fill gas. anyone here who use re-filled shocks ?? does it work? or the best thing is to go for new shocks?

:jumping-smiley-013: comments plz...

dear fellas, i think its time for me to replace my shocks. i heard tht @ places like "Mareena" they re-fill gas. anyone here who use re-filled shocks ?? does it work? or the best thing is to go for new shocks?

These people give a warranty of sorts, and I knew one person who was quite happy with the reconditioned shocks

The recons certainly would not last as long as brand news, especially in our roads and I personally have always preferred to use brand new replacements

This is not practical. Replace with brand new shock-absorbers.

Edited by Nilantha

Hi Raveen

My experience with mareena was not good.Just after 06 months the replaced shockes turned really bad so i had to purchase a brand new set.So based on that I recommend to buy new ones.Even though the price difference may be high it would be a reliable solution.