• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Pulsar Vzr - Need Advise

dinosh

Hi Guys,

One of my friends wants to buy a Pulsar VZR, is a '99 model registered under G* series plates. Vehicle is in good condition.

Any advise or special things that should be looked into with this perticular model??

Thanks!!

Really? Someone wants to buy my car? Haven't had an offer yet ....

Look, there are about 4 hatches and a couple of sedans in SL. Gonna be someone who can give you the whole beans if ur a little more specific.

I think dinosh is talking about the VzR sedan that's on AL classifieds.

Hi Guys,

One of my friends wants to buy a Pulsar VZR, is a '99 model registered under G* series plates. Vehicle is in good condition.

Any advise or special things that should be looked into with this perticular model??

Thanks!!

Obviously it will be a bias comment, since i have been running one for the last 3 years

in general in is good car to drive even on a daily runner if he/she can accept 7.5km/ltr 8 kms/ltr in city

otherthan that all the suspension parts are freely available pulsar diesel suspension parts fit the VzR .

otherthan that the car will give you good driving peleasure & power compared to the cars which are in the same price range.

he/she can be proud to a owner of a rare car ,

can do lot of mods( according to SR20 forum & PULSAR GROUP OF AUSTRALIA ) , unfortunately not much of things available in Sl due to there only a hand full of cars.

hope this helps

congrats to your friend on the purchase... very neat car and i know the current owner looked after it very well... new clutch too...

if its the blue one that was on AL Classifieds a while back, im the one who sold it to the current owner. i drove it myself from the ports, can give a +1 on that car since i remember the prev. owner took very good care of it.

OT but albertho when did you get yourself an S2000?? nice ride man... but those tyres seem to have a pretty high profile... is that normal?

I hear he was dropping the price because he wanted to move it, but thats really ridiculous. Really bad market, I guess. I think I'll hold onto mine at those prices!

Many good vehicles have less market value here even though they perform well. And the VZR is not a commonly known vehicle in SL when compared to Carina GT. I checked a GT few weeks back & he requested 1.6m for a '97 model (300-****).

Edited by dinosh

OT but albertho when did you get yourself an S2000?? nice ride man... but those tyres seem to have a pretty high profile... is that normal?

OOT : didnt use it for long, got it cheap a 2003 with 38,000km .... thought of building a new track project, but it was too clean a car to rip apart !! sold it to a street racer who blew the engine in 4 days downshifting over redline. 75% of s2000's here are owned by maniacs....9 out of 10 have blowned their engines mis-shifting. some of them are so stupid to install short shifters on thier cars, the s2000 shifter is already short in my opinion !!!

• 2 years later...