• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Code Differences According To Each Car Model

carnuwan1

hi to all :rolleyes:

well i am a litle new here and learnt that there is a lot for me to learn :action-smiley-060:

something that bothers me is what are the differences according to the codes of the cars

such as the corolla ae 110 SE SALOON /corolla ae 110 LX /corolla ae 110 DX :unsure:

I MAY SOUND PREETY DUMB :(:(:(

but can any one show a site in the web where new comers like us can get information

i tried a lot in the web but couldnt succcide :o

thanks brothers :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Corolla

i think wikipedia is one of the best places to learn about the family trees of cars. this article seemed quite descriptive.

As for the DX/LX/SE thingg its just the trim level (fancy luxary things like rear headrests, power mirorrs etc).. but someone told me that the Corolla wagon's 'touring' models have different suspension as well, in adition to the luxury features. Can someone enlightne us on it

But personally i dont think there'll be an end to it if you plan to learn about each variant of each model of each make... just the pre-purchase suevey on the model you're gonna buy whould be enough i guess:)