• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pls Need Your Advice..........

Larukh

I found a nissan caravan GL (manufacturing year 2000) with the number JK xxxx. full option (ps, p mirrors, full adjustable seats, auto gear). this van is four wheel (not full time). it has dual a/c. it's body condition prity much ok with original paint. Engine also sounds nice. Now my question is that "is this vehicle is valuble for arround 2.8 million?" please help me on this matter and give me a quick reply as I don't have a that much knowledge about the market prices. thanx.

I found a nissan caravan GL (manufacturing year 2000) with the number JK xxxx. full option (ps, p mirrors, full adjustable seats, auto gear). this van is four wheel (not full time). it has dual a/c. it's body condition prity much ok with original paint. Engine also sounds nice. Now my question is that "is this vehicle is valuble for arround 2.8 million?" please help me on this matter and give me a quick reply as I don't have a that much knowledge about the market prices. thanx.

A few months back DFC* B@nk auctioned off PA- Regd Diesel Caravans at 1.75 million. They had a J Reg without an offer at 1.6 milion. You should be able to pickup a good Hiace LH 172 regd. in the 2.8 million range. Plenty advertised in the papers these days.

Also remember 4wheel drive Caravan no market. Also maintains cost also little bit more. Is this original passenger model? Yes your can find Hiace (Dophin model) near 2.8m