• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help To Murali..................

Nilantha

Hi Nilantha,

May I suggest a different course of action-Ignore them-let the idiots engage in all this idle chat-let us celebrate the great man,s achievement which I have watched for the last 5 days waking at 4.15AM,

Maithri

aaaah we all know where that vote is gonna end up in :)

I've engaged many darn stupid kangaroos on aussie cricketing blogs...you can't beat sense into those morons :)

they can't swallow the fact that a black asian came and destroyed their all-time best spin bowlers record...

I'd say let them freak mongrels revel in their jealous fantasies... Muralis record is official and chances are he'll carve in a huge lead over warne before retiring..

I'm sure the other indian dumba$$...Bedi fellow also must be having a tough time with this :)

skrew em all...Murali is the king :)

Help Murali

Please vote for Murali.

They (HERALDsun Australia) are having a poll whether Murali is a chucker or not so hurry up and help our Murali

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...6-11088,00.html

couldn't keep away from some kangaroo bashing :angry-smiley-048: so went to that site a made a few comments to keep the "spirit" going :angry-smiley-048::)

I'm on my way there ripper :)

let's have some fun with those sore losers.

Agree with you too Maithri. We don't need the aussies approval to call Murali great.

Btw, you guys hear that they put up a life size oil painting of our man in Lords? apparently next to the likes of Sir Don Bradman, Lara and the roo himself: Mr. Warne.

am i the only one who noticed that everytime you click 'vote' the count increases.. meaning a single person can enter multiple votes.. i entered 10 :D

no machan, it doesnt work that way. I noticed it too. Everytime I cliked my vote the number increased. but it has to be cos new votes are coming in every second. cos on 4 instances, the total did not change after I voted.

hmmm sort of missed the comments link when i voted in the morning..anyway after ripper pointed it out couldnt resist it and posted the following

Murali is the greatest bowler in the history of cricket..NO doubt about it.He just around 45 wickets away from the one day international record as well and i am sure that would be achived in the course of 2008.

So, with all due respect to your newspaper next time think of something better for an opnion poll..something like ;

is Darrel hair fit to be an umpire?

a)Yes- As a reserve umpire.

B) No-He should be spending more time on his vegetable garden.

C) I am not sure if Darrel hair knows cricket.

:P

So, with all due respect to your newspaper next time think of something better for an opnion poll..something like ;

is Darrel hair fit to be an umpire?

a)Yes- As a reserve umpire.

B) No-He should be spending more time on his vegetable garden.

C) I am not sure if Darrel hair knows cricket.[/i]

:P

LOL

no machan, it doesnt work that way. I noticed it too. Everytime I cliked my vote the number increased. but it has to be cos new votes are coming in every second. cos on 4 instances, the total did not change after I voted.

if you use a online proxy like vtunnel or something i suppose you can beat that :)

Arc_Angel

Can't remember what i wrote their machang...but seems like those damn roos are keeping a low profile there and not getting into direct bashings :( had fun on youtube though with colorful language :)

i believe your post is the one that includes the phrases 'gentleman' and 'kangaroo'??

:)

just checked the site again...damn aussie puS$1#s haven't published my comment :angry-smiley-048:

must learn to be more diplomatic next time :rolleyes:

didn't use a single bad word man... but went full onslaught... guess them damn kangaroos can't keep up with us kfirs :angry-smiley-048: