• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Financing

Dominic

Question

11 answers to this question

Hey,

Dont know if Im allowed to post this, If Im not, mods, please delete.

Just wanted to know what the best leasing package or vehicle loan is currently in SL? Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

NATIONS TRUST LEASING

Very Freindly / Very Good Terms / No Bullshit Hidden Charges / Very Proffesional / Guranteed within 48 Hrs if All Documents are Necessary.

Documents Needed

1 ) Valuation of Vehicale

2 ) Salary Details

3 ) Bank Account Details for the Past 6 Months

4 ) 2 Gurantors - Somtimes Not Needed if you are putting around 50 % Cash.

Rate is around Rs 2800-2950 Including VAT for 100,000 for a Month.

Hope this Helps.

Edited by Velocity

velocity,

how current is the rate you mentioned. I keep hearing that the interest rates are on the rise...so the rates mentioned may have gone up right?

At this moment the TOPS would be Rs 2950 for a Month for every 100,000 Burrowed. I am sure its not more than that.

Rs 2950 includes Capital Payment + Interest + VAT ( which 50 % is recoverable if your are a Company )

Interest Rates came down a bit ( very few basis points ) with the USD 550 million loan and the Government settling some Debts with the Government Banks reducing credit pressure.

Very Important Note if you are Purchasing From a Lease is that, Buy a Car Which has very Good Resale Value and may have Tendency to increase its value over the years. This is because at the end of the Lease Period you will have very Little Loss or Might Have Gained on the Interest Amount Paid as well. (This is only Valid for the Sri Lankan Car Market as the Cars appreciate Every Year )

Hope this Helps

Edited by Velocity

i aslo have evaluated few financing options during last few weeks, and service wise HSBC was the best

HSBC Lifestyle Car Loan

you only need to provide

2 ) Salary Details

3 ) Bank Account Details for the Past 3 Months

interest rates are (last week) Rs 2863 (fixed)/ Rs 2650 (floating) for 100,000 for a month (if you are working for HSBC Listed company)

I would like to ask somthing related this topic,

Which is the best way ( considering SL car maket and taxes) :ninja:

1. Lease and buy a car

2. Collect some money and pay cash

it depends on the "cost of your capital" (how you are going finance/collect-cash and opertunity cost)

i aslo have evaluated few financing options during last few weeks, and service wise HSBC was the best

HSBC Lifestyle Car Loan

you only need to provide

2 ) Salary Details

3 ) Bank Account Details for the Past 3 Months

interest rates are (last week) Rs 2863 (fixed)/ Rs 2650 (floating) for 100,000 for a month (if you are working for HSBC Listed company)

And also you get a discount for your insurance. It depends on the insurance company you wish to go with. For Eagle insurance they give 55% discount. (I got around 16k discount for mine ;-)

For Eagle insurance they give 55% discount. (I got around 16k discount for mine ;-)

I also opted for the lifestyle loan, and am saying 2650 per 100K. They do give discounts on insurance from all leading providers. Even i managed a handsom discount.

Edited by Arc Angel