• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This A Good Choice

nisha69

Hey guys

I am new to "AUTOLANKA". It's a cool site. :jumping-smiley-013:

straight to the topic i wanna know which cars to buy for the permit. Both ma parents have permits. So we can buy to cars. We were thinking of buying a toyota corolla and a yaris.

Wats Your opinion on this.

AUTOLANKA ROCKS

CHEERS :rolleyes:

Toyotas and Nissans are for Boring people :ninja:

Be a man and buy a European Car :P - why not a Volkwagon Bora /Passat / Golf or Peugouet 207 / 406 or a mini cooper :P

I guess not everybody dertermines their man hood by the car which they drive :)

just kidding bro :-) seriously though, you really shouldn't sterotype in the manner you just did.

like it was mentioned in some previous post, you wouldn't consider a supra or a GTR boring now would you.

cheers

Edited by Arc Angel

I guess not everybody dertermines their man hood by the car which they drive :)

just kidding bro :-) seriously though, you really shouldn't sterotype in the manner you just did.

like it was mentioned in some previous post, you wouldn't consider a supra or a GTR boring now would you.

cheers

Arc Angel

lost cause mate :)

lol

is this the same guy who claimed the Japs to be boring brfore as well? in that case I guess you're right bro :)

not sure about that bro but the moment a person diss Brand Names as a whole and puts down people who use them and not objectively compare the models in concern and their strengths and weaknesses are lost causes IMHO.

that only show immaturity and respect for other people who might have different needs.

anyways we have been through this many times so why flog the dead horse in 2008 too :action-smiley-060:

not sure about that bro but the moment a person diss Brand Names as a whole and puts down people who use them and not objectively compare the models in concern and their strengths and weaknesses are lost causes IMHO.

that only show immaturity and respect for other people who might have different needs.

anyways we have been through this many times so why flog the dead horse in 2008 too :action-smiley-060:

totally agree... lets leave it at that.

btw, how was your LOOOOOOONG vacation :) (o/t)

totally agree... lets leave it at that.

btw, how was your LOOOOOOONG vacation :) (o/t)

i'll drink to that mate :)

vacation was great...went on one lil fishing trip off wella and caught a small barracuda after 5 hours of trolling :( not a bad outing but it could've been better.

drove to hikka for 31st and got wasted... Christmas day also couldn't go to church cos was a lil too high on good ol russian white stuff :)

all in all it was a great holiday :)

but i only took 4 days off and thanks to the seasonal holidays got myself a nice long vacation :)

what were you upto mate? chasing cats off you bonnet or was it much more pleasurable than that? :rolleyes:

i'll drink to that mate :)

vacation was great...went on one lil fishing trip off wella and caught a small barracuda after 5 hours of trolling :( not a bad outing but it could've been better.

drove to hikka for 31st and got wasted... Christmas day also couldn't go to church cos was a lil too high on good ol russian white stuff :)

all in all it was a great holiday :)

but i only took 4 days off and thanks to the seasonal holidays got myself a nice long vacation :)

what were you upto mate? chasing cats off you bonnet or was it much more pleasurable than that? :rolleyes:

Lol :D

nice.

no no bro. Had a cat free (well, FELINE free :-) ) holiday...

I've got enough booze in my system to power the shuttle to the moon and back.. the last week of last year is just a hazy blur :-)