• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Some Advices

vitz

Guys,

I am expecting an expert advice. I got a offer for a toyota platz (2000), 1.3 milion.

Is this a reasonable offer, just assume it is well maintained

How about resale value of this model

Is this model good in fuel consmption

Since have been away from the SL for nearly 6 years(expecting to return back by early 2009), I dont have any idea about this model.

comments are higly appreciated

Guys,

I am expecting an expert advice. I got a offer for a toyota platz (2000), 1.3 milion.

Since have been away from the SL for nearly 6 years(expecting to return back by early 2009), I dont have any idea about this model.

Guys,

I could find out answers for my last two questions from an old thread. So,,, just neglect them

Guys,

I have seen mint condition full option 1.3l VVTi Platz with H and J regd numbers in the 1.2-1.4 million range. About 5-6 months back a sale in Kohuwela was selling unregd basic model 1.0 litre ones for 1.6 mil.

It boils down to the spec and the condition really (1.3 litre VVTi full option being the best choice).

Superb car in everyway (fuel, reliability,somewhat decent comfort for a car of that class, space). Its the looks that you have to live with and makes it a little bit more difficult to sell.

The Platz came brand new as the Eco and in hybrid versions (which cannot be maintained properly in Sri Lanka).

Parts are not impossible to find either.

Many thanks Milindu for information.

It looks that this is not a golden oppertunity to be missed. So I thought to wait till i come back and select a car I like.

hi guys

i am also interested about the platz

but the out side looks worries me too

what do you think in function wise the better of the three

1 THE PLATZ

2 THE SOLUNA

3 3 THE TERCEL

IS THE INTERIOR OF THE PLATZ AS GOOD AS THE VITZ

CHEERS

hi guys

i am also interested about the platz

but the out side looks worries me too

what do you think in function wise the better of the three

1 THE PLATZ

2 THE SOLUNA

3 3 THE TERCEL

IS THE INTERIOR OF THE PLATZ AS GOOD AS THE VITZ

CHEERS

Nuwan,

For me, Platz is a very ugly design, from exterior to interior. The centrally located dash board really odd looking (like in vitz, though i like that name). Anyhow, I found this is excellent in fuel economy as well as the comfort. Anyhow, if you can get some more infor: http://www.canadiandriver.com/roadtest/03echo.htm

I am not sure whether Saluana and Tercel come with a VVI-I engine.....

vitz

Nuwan,

For me, Platz is a very ugly design, from exterior to interior. The centrally located dash board really odd looking (like in vitz, though i like that name). Anyhow, I found this is excellent in fuel economy as well as the comfort. Anyhow, if you can get some more infor: http://www.canadiandriver.com/roadtest/03echo.htm

I am not sure whether Saluana and Tercel come with a VVI-I engine.....

vitz

thanks for the reply

however does the ride of the platz is good as the vitz

and it seems the fuel is good

did you buy what you got

i am really into a high fuel efficacy car

as my monthly pay is not that big

thanks

• 3 weeks later...