• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Photos From 4x4 Challenge, 2007

Anuradha Ratnaweera

Sorry about not replying any earlier. Was away, and just managed to get on to the Internet from Sigiriya.

Great Pics Anuruddha.

Thanks!

By the way, I thought they call me Anuradha, not Anuruddha. :)

Samll thing missing, where are the waters edge pics of the finals??

Will upload them as soon as I sort them out. Sorry about the delay.

I was away on another trip, so couldn't come for the first Waters Edge event (the prologue).

Thats some pretty extreme stuff.

Apart from the extreme nature of the event, there is another side to it which the pictures do NOT show. This time we didn't allow the support teams to come in, which means that each team had to be able to survive two days in the jungle, do their own repairs with available resources etc.

This brought out some really good qualities of the competitors, and also developed a strong bond among each other. They helped each other to do fixes when needed, and recover in DNF scenarios, and no one was left behind in the jungle when we left. :)

Apart from the extreme nature of the event, there is another side to it which the pictures do NOT show. This time we didn't allow the support teams to come in, which means that each team had to be able to survive two days in the jungle, do their own repairs with available resources etc.

This brought out some really good qualities of the competitors, and also developed a strong bond among each other. They helped each other to do fixes when needed, and recover in DNF scenarios, and no one was left behind in the jungle when we left. :)

Anurudha, I should say Thumps Up to Photographs you have taken.

Edited by Velocity

Sadly no. :( I wish I could have. I'm redoing it completely. Not any radical modifications, but probably a paint job, replacing few body parts etc.

great pics mate... some extreme stuff i must say...especially deep wading :)