• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help To Select A Vehicle For A Permit

apkr

Hi,

Please advise me for selecting a good economical and spacious vehicle for buying under the government vehicle permit scheme. My budget is around 1.5 million SLR. One of my friend recommended NOMAD by Zotye Auto, distributed by ########.

Its great help for me, if you could some recommendations suit with the available budget.

Thanks in advance

APKR

Hi,

Please advise me for selecting a good economical and spacious vehicle for buying under the government vehicle permit scheme. My budget is around 1.5 million SLR. One of my friend recommended NOMAD by Zotye Auto, distributed by ########.

Its great help for me, if you could some recommendations suit with the available budget.

Thanks in advance

APKR

take mini's advice and welcome to the forum :)

• 4 weeks later...

APKR

Who are the agents for this Nomad? Is it Unimo? It seems to be an exact copy of the older Terios/Cami. Is it a legal copy or illegal? Anyone seen it closely? Is it business as usual Chinese product with the worst quality you can imagine? Or any better?

Who are the agents for this Nomad? Is it Unimo? It seems to be an exact copy of the older Terios/Cami. Is it a legal copy or illegal? Anyone seen it closely? Is it business as usual Chinese product with the worst quality you can imagine? Or any better?

Unimo are the agents i think, It's supposedly an exact (unlicensed of course) copy of the old Terio, with a different interior. Quality and assembly are apparently the same story as with anything automotive that rolls outta china....

Unimo are the agents i think, It's supposedly an exact (unlicensed of course) copy of the old Terio, with a different interior. Quality and assembly are apparently the same story as with anything automotive that rolls outta china....

and a Mitsi engine I think

Pics in the Ceylon Motor Show 2007 gallery. Think you'll be able to make a judgement from that!