• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Astina Owners

Sparky

they have the G power platinum plugs for us.. its avalable in both asiri and rainbow motors.. the last i checked was 500 bucsks for one plug.. i am searching to go higher becasue of my new pistons.. its either iradium or racing plugs from NGK..

the plug number is BKR5E11 or BKR6E11 both fit the heat range...

they have the G power platinum plugs for us.. its avalable in both asiri and rainbow motors.. the last i checked was 500 bucsks for one plug.. i am searching to go higher becasue of my new pistons.. its either iradium or racing plugs from NGK..

Excellent. Thank you very much.

Will change these soon.

Machan charitha19 I didn't c ur name in da registration. Did u register?

Machan charitha19 I didn't c ur name in da registration. Did u register?

Yes he has registered.

I had missed it on my mail, its been added now.

No worries.

we will circulate the list via e mail.

GuruG,

There is no info for BJ series.. Know of a place where I can get an intake? my worry is the sensor.

No probs machan. U just have to extend da pipe with pvc n drill a hole in it so that the sensor car screw in. After that fit the cone in the other end. By doin that u allways hav the option of puttin back the stock.

U just have to extend da pipe with pvc n drill a hole in it so that the sensor car screw in. After that fit the cone in the other end. By doin that u allways hav the option of puttin back the stock.

:angry-smiley-048:

sorry guys

could not resist

" extend the pipe...before putting screw in.....and option of puttin back the stock...

way ta go Guru G!!!!

Mazdaspeed - advice for married bliss...he he he

Man I needed that.....

:angry-smiley-048:

sorry guys

could not resist

" extend the pipe...before putting screw in.....and option of puttin back the stock...

way ta go Guru G!!!!

Mazdaspeed - advice for married bliss...he he he

Man I needed that.....

Ohhh Prad u vulger fella :P

While I was typin I got calld for a meetin. I was typin it soo fast n I messed up da whole sentence. Anyways it turned out that I mange to hit 2 birds from 1 stone. :action-smiley-060: