• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Details!

noaim

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i wanna know is it a STI 9/8? Plus i feel the stickers give it a rally kinda look, but ova done wit the stickers

:)

Its a 8th Generation STi :angry-smiley-048:

hi guys this is my first post :lol: . i checked out this last friday and they r askin 6.4M for it. the sticker job was done in japan. had the privillage of drivin it through marine drive man it's fast :D

Yo Da Hulk,

6.4mil ? hmmm...thats a decent price....is it a STi or a WRX machang? Havent had the chance to check whether its packed with Brembos or not.....Pls let me know......I've got nothin agaianst the sticker job....true abt the over doing it though...........still those are minor things....cars hot either way!

well isnt that the normal sticker job on the rally car? my RC has got all those stickers this car does

I think so too machang, well it aint no Solberg ride, (man i love the spoiler on that car)....

Can anyone clarify wheather its a WRX or STi pls? Thanx

Thats an STi 8...my dad checked it out and loved it...anyways Mr.B Weerasinghe has got the 2nd STi 9 in SL...my friend sent me pics of it....looks good...he wants 7.8 mill for it....

hot any pics. wow nice to have so many sti 9 in town. SUBARU RULES. Heard also that dhanuka is bring down a Evo 9 GT.

excellent stuff, So many new cars to SL. Damn arnt people rich in SL.

I think so too machang, well it aint no Solberg ride, (man i love the spoiler on that car)....

Can anyone clarify wheather its a WRX or STi pls? Thanx

thats a STi, but Singapore version STi is 265 BHP according to catalogue. dont why the difference. may be exhausts. cos the engine is the same JAP SPEC.

But thought this car was from Japan and Not Singapore. So it should be 280bhp or more

Thats an STi 8...my dad checked it out and loved it...anyways Mr.B Weerasinghe has got the 2nd STi 9 in SL...my friend sent me pics of it....looks good...he wants 7.8 mill for it....

Andrew,

whats the colour of the SECOND 9th generation STi Mr. Weerasinghe has imported?

Thanx in advance

-A

have u guys seen this prodrive WRC style rear spoiler, inspired by the SWRT impreza. code no: (SACC2667). This one is ofcourse on a WRX.

The last pic, the spec D, A new new model for sti. The salesman says its for ''people who don't like the flash look of the STI, colour, body styling, gold wheels etc.,'', but want the extra BHP of a sti..( must be refering to the older people) not sure if this is limited to the uk market though!

nec0649ra.th.jpg

nec0638dd.th.jpg

nec0663hr.th.jpg