• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Converting To Gas

udana_k

Question

Dear All,

My vehical is a Hyundai Elanra. i expect your advise on converting this vehical from petrol to gas. is it an advisable way?

the other thing is , i need to check that how many km does this do for a liter. i didnt uses a full tank to calculate this. do i have another way of doing this calculation? ( what i did was , got 1000 Rs petrol and ran until the petrol light came on. is this method ok?)

thanks so much in advance

Udana

2 answers to this question

To calculate fuel consumption,top up the tank,Zero the trip meter or note down the current milage reading,run for 100+ km and top up again.

Now the number of Km ran devided by the amount of Litres reqd to top-up is the Km/l figure.

This deliver accurate figures only when you have the original profile of tyres.

We have talked about fuel consumption calculations,tips for better consumptions and Gas conversions many times.Please make use of the 'search topic' window bottom left.

MINIACE