• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Oil Leak ?

digital

Question

3 answers to this question

klnpark generally look at these little little things when you go for an oil change etc. (we normally go there for ATF change n they found a bit of ATF leeking form a couple of loose screws)... and if they do say so, you probably do have a small leak.. it probably doesnt leak enough to drip onto the floor, but might be a slight leak where oil comes out of the 'leaking spot' and dampens the area with oil.. if its not too big a leak, its probably just a couple of loose nuts on a oil sump or something of that sort.. Same goes for the PS fluid... wouldn't hurt to jack p the car yourself and take a look (if you werent able to at klnpark). probably a DIY job, in my opinion.

klnpark generally look at these little little things when you go for an oil change etc. (we normally go there for ATF change n they found a bit of ATF leeking form a couple of loose screws)... and if they do say so, you probably do have a small leak.. it probably doesnt leak enough to drip onto the floor, but might be a slight leak where oil comes out of the 'leaking spot' and dampens the area with oil.. if its not too big a leak, its probably just a couple of loose nuts on a oil sump or something of that sort.. Same goes for the PS fluid... wouldn't hurt to jack p the car yourself and take a look (if you werent able to at klnpark). probably a DIY job, in my opinion.

i told about the p/s fluid leak to a mechanic max (dehiwala) but they didn't manage to find any leaks. actually they just raised the car & showed me the pipe where the p/s fluid is transmitted. lol

i told about the p/s fluid leak to a mechanic max (dehiwala) but they didn't manage to find any leaks. actually they just raised the car & showed me the pipe where the p/s fluid is transmitted. lol

Hey I got the same problem with p/s fluid. I found it just near the p/s fluid tank. Its not making any black dots on the floor. But everytime when I clean the pipe, its getting wet after few days. The problem is still there. Didn't had time to fix it since it not a major issue.

However I have some extra p/s fluid in the boot. :lol: