• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Triumph Tiger100

vigorcomp

http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=triumph1bigyb0.jpg

Hi Guys,

Tiger 100 is a racing motorcycle which was in production from 1939 to the '60s. My late father used to race these when he was young and always talked about it. Unfortunately he passed away little more than a year ago. I'm looking for one to re-build in memory of my late father. If anyone has one or know of one thats for sale please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thanks

Viraj

You probably need to contact some old bike enthusiasts. Will try to get you a contact. I'm quite sure you'll be able to find one. Alternately you can place a wanted ad in the news papers or magazine.

Btw any chance of us knowing who your father was?

You probably need to contact some old bike enthusiasts. Will try to get you a contact. I'm quite sure you'll be able to find one. Alternately you can place a wanted ad in the news papers or magazine.

Btw any chance of us knowing who your father was?

Thanks man,

Thanks for the advice, finding a tiger100 means a lot to me...My father used to race in the late 50's and 60's and he was one Gunasekera from Hanwella...