• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Option Rental/cab Service

sunny123

Dear Friends,

Please help me with your kind opinion for the following. I have Nissan FB 15 KI series car. Have an idea to put this car in a rental service or cab Service (as i am away from SL). Would you kindly recommend me a good travel company that I can deal? Thanks in advance.

Edited by sunny123

Dear Friends,

Please help me with your kind opinion for the following. I have Nissan FB 15 KI series car. Have an idea to put this car in a rental service or cab Service (as i am away from SL). Would you kindly recommend me a good travel company that I can deal? Thanks in advance.

Just go through the Yellow pages buddy...there are hell of a lot....

Dear Friends,

Your car will get “hack” sooon……..

Dear Friends,

Its much better if you can rent your car to a company. Because giving it to a cab service is not much good because most of cab service drivers are not maintaining/using the vehicle properly. However its you must have somebody in SL to lookafter the car I mean its better somebody can inspect the vehicle at least once a month.

Dear Friends,

Whats next risky thing you try in your life...??

Hire it to a known individual thats the best mate!

MINIACE

Whats next risky thing you try in your life...??

Hire it to a known individual thats the best mate!

MINIACE

Thanks gents, yes you all are correct. One of my friends gave his car to cab servcie and i happen to see his running chart for Jan 08. Total revenue was around 178,600 LKR but they have given to the owner only 39,200 LKR. Totaly they have done 6100 KM. So that is why i am seriously thinking about what to do.

Thank you again.

Thanks gents, yes you all are correct. One of my friends gave his car to cab servcie and i happen to see his running chart for Jan 08. Total revenue was around 178,600 LKR but they have given to the owner only 39,200 LKR. Totaly they have done 6100 KM. So that is why i am seriously thinking about what to do.

Thank you again.

sell the car man, hire a cab or a vehicle for the duration of your stays in SL. It will still work out cheaper !

sell the car man, hire a cab or a vehicle for the duration of your stays in SL. It will still work out cheaper !

Don, same thing i was thinking!!!!! just sell it.... it being a Nissan it wont be hard to dispose of...

at least you'll have peace of mind being overseas on where your capital is.... and considering the car market's failiure to depreciate in SL, you'll probably be able to buy a simialr car for more or less the same pricw when you DO move back to SL...