• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Es8 Rs Reviews

Dinendra

Hello Gentlemen,

I'm looking for a Honda ES8 RS (2001 or 2002 not sure of the YOM), a registered vehical. When i inquire, so many people have adviced me not to go for it due its suspension issues and steering rack problem. I would like to get some opinions with regard to the overall details (current market rate, performance, handling, maintenance tips, running issues etc) about this car from some Honda Experts.

Please advice

Thanks

Dinendra

Not an expert, but the steering rack issues are true...

You prolly have to define what you mean by performence, but over all it's a pretty good balance... I wouldn't go for one over an Ek, but thats just me.

It will hold it's value quite decently as well.

Appreciate your advice. Do you have the same model ES8 RS or a just ES8?

How about the suspension? Someone told me that very often you have to changed the front suspension bushes otherwise the lower-arms and rack-ends will be worn out easily. As you already know the Sri Lankan road conditions are really lousy and very difficult to maintain any kind of suspension system unless its very robust...

So with regard to the steering rack, its cost over 120K at the Agents and is it worth replacing it? Or what consequences would face if i run with a busted rack?

Your inputs are highly welcome

Thanks

Hello Gentlemen,

I'm looking for a Honda ES8 RS (2001 or 2002 not sure of the YOM), a registered vehical. When i inquire, so many people have adviced me not to go for it due its suspension issues and steering rack problem. I would like to get some opinions with regard to the overall details (current market rate, performance, handling, maintenance tips, running issues etc) about this car from some Honda Experts.

Please advice

Thanks

Dinendra

yes it's true. the Es has some unfortunate issue's with steeting ( mostly on the EPS models ). there's are some suspension problems as well, a problem with constant replacing of parts. but other than that the RS is a very nice car to drive.