• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Slalom 2006 On The 19th

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys wats this event how many of yall going to chek it out..

Hope sum do participate

:P

heard that mivec turbo tested his car and the wheels were spining right through because of the power of the car,

MIVEC r u competing ?

mmm

any one knows who is taking part and competitors.

they should have had a novice class without roll cage and without racing drivers license so that the average joe could have takenpart.

just a thought.

they should have had a novice class without roll cage and without racing drivers license so that the average joe could have takenpart.

just a thought.

I agree.. i would take some doing to topple a car on such a tight course... and lots of the civic boys may have considered taking part..

I agree.. i would take some doing to topple a car on such a tight course... and lots of the civic boys may have considered taking part..

i checked the amrc said no way ha ha roller cage,racing licence is a must..m.m.m. suprise they have yesterday put up a special 1600cc event..shanil cheled n told..so dinesh j is runinig 4 sure,( :D:lol: ) hope nigel ,nadeera n harsha will run too..well there s no super car.its upto 2000cc so im wondering which race the 8-10 n 110-12 guys gonna run..(apart from the one make lazer/mazda event)..hope rohith n thusith will battle @ the upto 1040 event..anyway fuzzo,shakeer,kris r we all going or?..bettr plan this b4 fri day..hope west cost,bhara,sanjaya,dragster n all can join up with madz...mr madz..what do ya say mate?..sunday..battaramulla..cool sene?

i checked the amrc said no way ha ha roller cage,racing licence is a must..m.m.m. suprise they have yesterday put up a special 1600cc event..shanil cheled n told..so dinesh j is runinig 4 sure,( :D:lol: ) hope nigel ,nadeera n harsha will run too..well there s no super car.its upto 2000cc so im wondering which race the 8-10 n 110-12 guys gonna run..(apart from the one make lazer/mazda event)..hope rohith n thusith will battle @ the upto 1040 event..anyway fuzzo,shakeer,kris r we all going or?..bettr plan this b4 fri day..hope west cost,bhara,sanjaya,dragster n all can join up with madz...mr madz..what do ya say mate?..sunday..battaramulla..cool sene?

ok what time are we going to meet up and where??

ok I live 5 minutes away from Shak's.. so I'll be there in 7... hey where the hell is buddhadasa stadium?

So, how far does that cherry baby get u in 5 mins? :action-smiley-060: I had a friend with a vtec that he was oh so proud of in uni. Used to call him "anywhere in 5 minutes" U could call from Wellawatta and ask, "machang, where are u?" and he would say, "Machang, in Wattala. Be there in 5 minutes" :blink::angry-smiley-024:

There is a 2000cc class, would like to know if the DC2 will run since its got roll cage n all, anyone know abt it?.

Wat do u guys think of its chances if it does run?.

yes the DC2 is indeedtaking part in this event. that car is very quick, it will be very interesting to see how it does round the track

So, how far does that cherry baby get u in 5 mins? :action-smiley-060: I had a friend with a vtec that he was oh so proud of in uni. Used to call him "anywhere in 5 minutes" U could call from Wellawatta and ask, "machang, where are u?" and he would say, "Machang, in Wattala. Be there in 5 minutes" :blink::angry-smiley-024:

well 5 minutes is about 4km from palawatte.... but the thing is the road is a bit bad and one of my shock's are not in good condition so I gota slow down a bit....

hey that 5 minute guy sounds like some one we all know.... can you guess ?

well 5 minutes is about 4km from palawatte.... but the thing is the road is a bit bad and one of my shock's are not in good condition so I gota slow down a bit....

hey that 5 minute guy sounds like some one we all know.... can you guess ?

and hey where is this place ?

Dragster, did u just quote urself? :blink::action-smiley-060:

And I was talking about the guy with a SOCH VTec, not a Rotrary :angry-smiley-024:

Alfa, on this course, probably handleing over power. That Eunos would have been interesting :blink:. I could def beat max's SiR round this sorta thing :)

Dragster, did u just quote urself? :blink::lol:

And I was talking about the guy with a SOCH VTec, not a Rotrary :D

Alfa, on this course, probably handleing over power. That Eunos would have been interesting :D. I could def beat max's SiR round this sorta thing :D

it was not qoute actualy... cause I could do 4km in about .... on second thought.. nevermind... :(