• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

oh dear...

Anyway its a lancer right??? heheh..... I didnt know the difference between the two. BTW the Gemini also comes close to having the same kinda side on angle.

Ok here you here's mine

15415338zj9.jpg

Is that a signal mounted on a mirror? Kinda hard to say with such a small pic...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway its a lancer right??? heheh..... I didnt know the difference between the two. BTW the Gemini also comes close to having the same kinda side on angle.

The Gemini comes with the upward sloping triangular signal light. We had one in the trivia some time back... But the Isuzu Alaska did have a similar signal light if i remember right..

Well we did have a bike once posted didnt we?? I remember some Ferari scooter or something?? Its all part and parcel of automobiles aint it??

I think that we decided after that scooter that we'd stick with car photos to avoid car pics.... not sure though, best check with dilesh!

Well, i think the scooter was posted more as a trick-question, though someone DID get it.... but considering the fact that the last pic has been up a couple of days with no luck, maybe gummy can post a vehicle with at least 4 wheels and stick to the "only in SL" rule in the spirit of making it fun for everyone..

Though i gotta admit, i have been dead clueless about some of the recent cars that were up..I guess we've gone through most of the relatively easy vehicles thus the slow progression of the game. But its amazing to see that there are some of you guys who DO know even the tough ones!

Well, i think the scooter was posted more as a trick-question, though someone DID get it.... but considering the fact that the last pic has been up a couple of days with no luck, maybe gummy can post a vehicle with at least 4 wheels and stick to the "only in SL" rule in the spirit of making it fun for everyone..

Though i gotta admit, i have been dead clueless about some of the recent cars that were up..I guess we've gone through most of the relatively easy vehicles thus the slow progression of the game. But its amazing to see that there are some of you guys who DO know even the tough ones!

Ok guys its a pic of the new TVS Flame.

Ok then try the following, should be fairly easy.

241511411fullwi1.th.jpg