• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ceygra Motocross Championship

FIM

1st round of the Ceygra Motocross Championship will be on the 30th of March 2007 with the practice on the 29th.

This time Sri Lanka Racing Riders Association is having a riders night at the track's center island with buffet, racing show show etc...

Huts are also available for the competitors @ FOC for night stay. Competitors are also getting free fuel.

Club is looking for event sponsors to support the event and also stalls are available at the rate of Rs,1500 any body interested could contact the organisers on 071 432 44 66 or 0777 26 7878 ([email protected])

:jumping-smiley-013:Be there and have fun

1st round of the Ceygra Motocross Championship will be on the 30th of March 2007 with the practice on the 29th.

This time Sri Lanka Racing Riders Association is having a riders night at the track's center island with buffet, racing show show etc...

Huts are also available for the competitors @ FOC for night stay. Competitors are also getting free fuel.

Club is looking for event sponsors to support the event and also stalls are available at the rate of Rs,1500 any body interested could contact the organisers on 071 432 44 66 or 0777 26 7878 ([email protected])

Wow nice to hear. we will join the fun :jumping-smiley-013:

Some of my office mates have gone to Pannala yesterday to see the practice and have had nice time,

My friend said the meal of the day was tody with manioc :rolleyes:

There you are I told you will have fun :ninja:

Edited by FIM

Aah i hope the sponsor's brand get thrashed by the usual MX powerhouse brands :lol::jumping-smiley-013:

BLoody annoyed with lotsa riders on indian bikes with locally made pipes thinking they are going fast but other than the annoying exhaust note...there's nothing much happening :lol:

Aah i hope the sponsor's brand get thrashed by the usual MX powerhouse brands :lol::jumping-smiley-013:

BLoody annoyed with lotsa riders on indian bikes with locally made pipes thinking they are going fast but other than the annoying exhaust note...there's nothing much happening :lol:

I don’t think there are any Indian motocross bikes! :unsure:

I don’t think there are any Indian motocross bikes! :unsure:

well not too sure about this but i heard this sponsor do have offroad oriented bikes that are commonly called "trail" bikes... they might not be true MX'ers but chances are since these guys are sponsoring they might have their own factory rider :)

nothing beat a 2 stroke CR500 or anything similar imho :)

well not too sure about this but i heard this sponsor do have offroad oriented bikes that are commonly called "trail" bikes... they might not be true MX'ers but chances are since these guys are sponsoring they might have their own factory rider :)

nothing beat a 2 stroke CR500 or anything similar imho :)

returned from pannala. Even with little bit of rain there were quite a lot of competitors practicing

riding in rain is loads of fun :) falls are lil bit more forgiving and the goggles also get washed off of mud :)

only hitch is that when boots get all muddied....shifting, braking etc gets much tougher but then again that's what MX is all about :)

Yes I think this club and MRA are the only two clubs which gives prise money to the competitors

Of course these clubs almost run with nil balance in their account where the other leading clubs make money from the competitors (High entry fees) and the sponsors and give nothing to the competitors.

But the committee members enjoy with it. :violent-smiley-099: