• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Street Pics

fuzzo

• 2 weeks later...

don't know the name of the owner .... i saw this at pannala...

heard from someone at pila that the guy is selling the car for 7 mil.. can't confirm though...

isnt that a bit too much for a car like that.. thats as much as a STi right... and if i were to choose i'd go STi... hmm... i guiess its hard to value a car like this when you dont get a lot of them around here...

nice pics

what is this car badged as in SL? is it the new Primera? what's the engine size? its' American cousin (infinity G35) comes with a 298hp engine...

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7779/114ze.jpg

Thats the V35 Skyline. I think we get two versions here, the 250GT (One of our directors just got one) and the other is either 3000 or 300GT. (not sure :) ) 2.5L and 3.0L V6 engine, respectively. No idea on the HP figures.

nice pics

what is this car badged as in SL? is it the new Primera? what's the engine size? its' American cousin (infinity G35) comes with a 298hp engine...

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7779/114ze.jpg

no idea machan i took that pic in 2004 ;) Car sale :violent-smiley-099:

Thats the V35 Skyline. I think we get two versions here, the 250GT (One of our directors just got one) and the other is either 3000 or 300GT. (not sure :) ) 2.5L and 3.0L V6 engine, respectively. No idea on the HP figures.

Maybe 250GT cus those days lots of 250GT's came to sri lanka

The 2.5L engine(VQ25DD) gives 215bhp with the 3L (VQ30DD) giving out 260bhp. We get a 250GT and 300GT as far as I've seen. Not sure what the Maroon one in the pic is but I've seen it parked near the top of the Durdans' road. Theres another dark blue one on Union place all the time.

The 2.5L engine(VQ25DD) gives 215bhp with the 3L (VQ30DD) giving out 260bhp. We get a 250GT and 300GT as far as I've seen. Not sure what the Maroon one in the pic is but I've seen it parked near the top of the Durdans' road. Theres another dark blue one on Union place all the time.

:) Damn, I thought the VQ series had only DE. This DD was a new one. Looks like its right! According to the Wiki article on the VQ engines

The 2.5 L VQ25DD uses direct fuel injection, and produces 207 hp (154 kW) and 195 ft.lbf (264 Nm),

* 2001-2005 Nissan Skyline V35, 212 hp (158 kW)

The 3.0 L VQ30DD features direct injection and produces 240 hp (179 kW) and 227 ft.lbf (308 Nm).

* 2002-2005 Nissan Skyline V35, 256 hp (191 kW)

*Engines standard HP is given, but some cars come with it tuned for a little extra, like the Skys.

It also lists the Skyline under the VQ35DE. They DO use that on the G35s, but if they use it on the JDM Skys, I don't think any have made it here.

:( Damn, I thought the VQ series had only DE. This DD was a new one. Looks like its right! According to the Wiki article on the VQ engines

The 2.5 L VQ25DD uses direct fuel injection, and produces 207 hp (154 kW) and 195 ft.lbf (264 Nm),

* 2001-2005 Nissan Skyline V35, 212 hp (158 kW)

The 3.0 L VQ30DD features direct injection and produces 240 hp (179 kW) and 227 ft.lbf (308 Nm).

* 2002-2005 Nissan Skyline V35, 256 hp (191 kW)

*Engines standard HP is given, but some cars come with it tuned for a little extra, like the Skys.

It also lists the Skyline under the VQ35DE. They DO use that on the G35s, but if they use it on the JDM Skys, I don't think any have made it here.

Aiyo not that Wiki agian ,, :) i think its a totally illegal word on forums :)

so then Nissan is calling the 4door a Skyline as well?

and yes, the G35 and 350Z share the same engine in US

there are Z air intakes on ebay as a performance mod for the G35, and Injen air intakes for 350Z :huh: