• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This Our First Evo X?

Charith

The "Salsa MR" is no more. Traded in like just another cheap disposable Japanese toy without any hesitation. Ungrateful for it's loyal service during the harsh winter months, and the abuse it (and it's other passengers) were subjected to when crappy Salasa/Merengue/WhateverThatShitIsCalled music was played on it's cheap factory CD player. Forgotten are the many trophies that it brought home - be they beer mugs signifying achievements at motorsport, or hot one night stands from the salsa club - as seen through beer goggles.

Goodbye faithful "Salsa MR". Hellooo Evo X!

newvsoldqr5.jpg

0322204101rotatedjh1.jpg

0322204121rotatedoc4.jpg

That bastard has no sentimental value. I'm keeping my IX!

Agreed! He absolutely has no sentimental value (bast**rd)! looks like he got the SSS package with the "BIG WING"eh? wonder what that compensates for! :D What would he be without the salsero talent and the big wing! Anyway he would still be proud to be the first sri lankan to get his hands on the 4B11. Did you get a drive as yet? Must have a few more miles left on the clock before the defloration?

Agreed! He absolutely has no sentimental value (bast**rd)! looks like he got the SSS package with the "BIG WING"eh? wonder what that compensates for! :D What would he be without the salsero talent and the big wing! Anyway he would still be proud to be the first sri lankan to get his hands on the 4B11. Did you get a drive as yet? Must have a few more miles left on the clock before the defloration?

Yeah that ricer wanted the big wing. Real drivers don't even need wings :D I did get to drive it, couldn't really push it as it had only 200 miles. Car feels "grown up", not in a bad way. Hopefully it's as nice to drive as those before it. My only gripe is the steering wheel. The material isn't nice, and because of those fat button galore spokes you can't wrap your hands around it.

Imageshack seems to be having a bad day, images aren't showing up. I put them up here as well:

http://thepadayas.com/gallery.php?galleryId=57