• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Road Rules?!

noaim

Jus Wondering:

Isnt it allowed for vehicles wit 4 wheels to have 2 of its wheels outside the Double Line on roads?! I was stopped by police y'day for doing so, when i argued that its allowed to have 2 wheels outside the Double Line, they told me i had half my car outside of it! lol!! Oh and nyone know how much is the "Thada?" (Fine).. :angry-smiley-048:

Jus Wondering:

Isnt it allowed for vehicles wit 4 wheels to have 2 of its wheels outside the Double Line on roads?! I was stopped by police y'day for doing so, when i argued that its allowed to have 2 wheels outside the Double Line, they told me i had half my car outside of it! lol!! Oh and nyone know how much is the "Thada?" (Fine).. :D

Do u drive on ur radio licence... lol

Once I was told "consider the Double Line as a wall separating the two lanes. If you cut across or overtake.... U R done... :angry-smiley-048: Got away with my usual story... going abroad in two days time... (Copy right reserved) :P

Actually you are not allowed to cross over double lines unless you turn to a side road. There is nothing like you can have two wheels crossing over them.

The wall analogy is perfect.

actually man i dont think you'te even allowed to turn off to a by lane over a doulbe line... true, the WALL analogy is perfect.. but remember just cos you want to get to the other side of the wall, doesnt mean you can walk through it... hehehehee!

:D

Does overtaking another car @ 80Kmph count?! ;)

Dude.. that's two offences Speeding AND crossing the double line, if i'm not mistaken (2200/=) :D .

Good thing they take turns catching offenders. It's like "Ok i'll use the speed radar today at location x machan.... you go catch the double line crossers over at locatin y. Tomorrow we'll try switching roles, or better yet, let's do something totally different and both go catch those damn trishaw buggers who won't keep to the left a'ight ?" :angry-smiley-048:

However, road rules are there for our safety and like most other rules they can be broken :D at a certain price, of course. But it's always better to pay that price in cash than with a life. (<- Copyrights reserved)

Actually you are not allowed to cross over double lines unless you turn to a side road. There is nothing like you can have two wheels crossing over them.

The wall analogy is perfect.

Double lines : No Overtaking, No Turns (No cutting what-so-ever)

Single lines : No Overtaking, Turns allowed

Dash lines : Any S*** :angry-smiley-048:

Did that come in the written test?!

The test where all of a sudden there was a black out, and ppl started to copy.... (not me, of course)... lol

You forgot to took your tourch in case of a black out? :angry-smiley-048:

Did that come in the written test?!

The test where all of a sudden there was a black out, and ppl started to copy.... (not me, of course)... lol

machan dat reminds me of my test wen dis bugger had stuff written on his hands n he got pulled up...bloody embarassing men i didnt expect ppl to cheat for these things...but then again...no1 knws any road rules so u can tell how dey did d exam...if they did it at all

Actually it was pathetic seeing ppl copy it is MCQ's after all, jus go "eeeni minnee mo" ... :angry-smiley-048:) .. ;)

Thats what i did nyway half the time, simply cos it was all confusing.. not clear pictures n all... i did get something like 32 points..

machan dat reminds me of my test wen dis bugger had stuff written on his hands n he got pulled up...bloody embarassing men i didnt expect ppl to cheat for these things...but then again...no1 knws any road rules so u can tell how dey did d exam...if they did it at all

Machan they have only three papers which they circulate it seems. When my driving school sent me to the damn test i was able to answer even the heavy vehicle questions :angry-smiley-048: