• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Sterio

sltcdma

Hi,

I recently installed a budget car stereo. It works perfectly, but the problem is when the engine is running it gives continues "kreeeee" sound. I heard this is common problem with three wheels, this case with my car. I have connected power supplies to cigarettes lighter.

Any one got solution to get clear sound. (except: engine turn off)

A common problem with cheaper sets... some how the vehicles running current's frequency is picked up by the little built in amps... solution hmmm <bump> got me stumped- specially since your running in through the lighter outlet. Is that the only whay you can power it?

Hi Nisala,

You mean that the fan behind the radiator?

:violent-smiley-030:

Hi Elvis_Pil,

Lighter outlet preferred by the Technician Who installed the system. Do you think that if I connect it directly to the battery (or any other outlet), will the problem solve?

Thanks

Hi Nisala,

You mean that the fan behind the radiator?

:violent-smiley-030:

Hi Elvis_Pil,

Lighter outlet preferred by the Technician Who installed the system. Do you think that if I connect it directly to the battery (or any other outlet), will the problem solve?

Thanks

why not take the car to a good stereo joint and explain the problem and get something worked out...

this might be due to fluctuations in the power supply or the head unit picking up electromagnetic signals from other electronic/electrical devices on the car

Hi guys jst want to get an solution for a similar problem..

The prob is when the car is not in start my stereo gives gud sound (with quality bass).. But as soon as i start the car the quality of bass sound decreases.. (My car is fitted with a beat silencer)

Any idea why this happens? Solutions??

Hi,

I recently installed a budget car stereo. It works perfectly, but the problem is when the engine is running it gives continues "kreeeee" sound. I heard this is common problem with three wheels, this case with my car. I have connected power supplies to cigarettes lighter.

Any one got solution to get clear sound. (except: engine turn off)

have you properly grounded the setup.. or earthed in common terms?