• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Bluebird Su14

L board

Hi Folks

I am contemplating buying a Nissan Bluebird SU14 mainly because that is the only reasonably new affordable diesel car that is available in the market. I saw one Eprise diesel YOM 2000 in mint condition with proper service record. Meter reading was 90k. The guy was quoting 1.9M. Do you know what the reasonable price would be for such a vehicle? Also are parts freely available for this model? Does it have a readily available second hand market (I mean can I sell it easily when I want to)?

Your input would be much helpful to me.

Cheers!

L board

Hi Folks

I am contemplating buying a Nissan Bluebird SU14 mainly because that is the only reasonably new affordable diesel car that is available in the market. I saw one Eprise diesel YOM 2000 in mint condition with proper service record. Meter reading was 90k. The guy was quoting 1.9M. Do you know what the reasonable price would be for such a vehicle? Also are parts freely available for this model? Does it have a readily available second hand market (I mean can I sell it easily when I want to)?

Your input would be much helpful to me.

Cheers!

L board

IMHO its little too much.. 1.6 ~ 1.7 would be reasonable I guess

What is the fuel efficiency of one of these cars ? With the high price of Diesel is one of these cars value for money over a fuel efficient petrol ?

I've driven the SSS petrol version of this car and found the ride quality to be quite pleasant, but found the Diesel Eprise to be a bit on the rough side and a bit noisier than I expected it to be.

What is the fuel efficiency of one of these cars ? With the high price of Diesel is one of these cars value for money over a fuel efficient petrol ?

I've driven the SSS petrol version of this car and found the ride quality to be quite pleasant, but found the Diesel Eprise to be a bit on the rough side and a bit noisier than I expected it to be.

Can someone tell whether this is a car in demand (easily marketable) and whether spares are amply available ?