• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Godzila Is Back ( Skyline Gtr ) Hits The Market On June .

kotte mafia

godzila is back

071201z2008nissangtrextqn7.jpg

071203z2008nissangtrextdu4.jpg

071205z2008nissangtrextqw5.jpg

Identity

This is the descendant of the Skyline GT-R, one of the most mystical Japanese cars. Hondas and Toyotas can't come close to the excitement that emanates from this beauty.

Enough with all this admiration. The GT-R is no longer classified as a sports car in the Skyline family, but is in a class of its own. The Nissan GT-R is becoming one of the best sports cars in the market and beginning to intimidate a great number of supercars.

Headlines

3.8L V6, 480 hp, AWD, ATESSA ETS system

4.65m long, 1740 kg. (3835 lbs)

Sequential gearbox, twin clutch, paddles

0 to 100 km/h : 3’’6,

Top speed : 320 km/h = 200 mp/h ( electronically limited to 180km/h in Japan ).

Price : 8 347 500 yens ( approx 53 000 € or 78.000 $ or 39.500 £)

Design.

The new GT-R's impressive features and aggressive body differentiate her from all her predecessors. It cannot be mistaken for any other car on the market, no thought about it. On the road, and even in Japan, our GT-R exudes a particular sense of uniqueness that will turn anyone's head.

Interior.

Quality plastic, aluminum, leather in abundance, excellent presentation. Although the overall level isn't up to Porsche 911 or Audi R8, the GT-R isn't far behind. The differences between a standard Nissan or even Infiniti is striking, even though they share some elements as with the steering wheel (half aluminum, leather).

On-board computer control was designed by the creator of the "Gran Turismo" video game. It sports a GPS and displays a great deal of information concerning car condition.

On the road.

You need to drive this GT-R to understand the significance of its release since the Tokyo Motor Show. Even Carlos Ghosn has no lasting words to describe the passion and admiration he has for the Skyline. The acceleration is spectacular and impressive, it out performs the Lamborghini Gallardo Supperleggera, Ferrari F430, and the 911 turbo with a 0-100 km/h in 3"6. What else is there to say other than its twin turbo are mind-blowing and will literately pin you to your seat when ignited. As for road performance; the handling is prodigious, like a train on rails. Various configurations of three buttons are also available from the main console, the driver can adjust the suspension settings, gear ratios, front/rear balance, and stability control while taking sharp curves. In mode "R" the GT-R turns into a wild beast! It's a true racing car with its frame and gear box; already excellent in normal mode, it comes close to a F1 gear box. The GT-R brakes as strong as it accelerate (36 meters from 100 km/h to full stop, comparable to the best Porches). With no sign of fading, the Skyline GT-R tradition is here to stay and impress.

Plus:

Everything !

Minus:

What minus? Are you kidding me? Oh just one, if only the GT-R could sing as well as a Gallardo.

Conclusion:

Great design, comfortable in all aspects. You will immediately fall in love with this beast. All this for 8,000,000 Yen (51,000 Euros), half the asking price for a 911 turbo.

Nissan has accomplished the impossible... Put their competitors on their knees. They have perpetuated the Skyline tradition in the best possible way

so people ( all u sports car owners :P all u CIVIC's,supra's,EVO's,WRX sti's give it up or eat the dirt off the rims of beast) time to find a shelter and hide from the streets .......COS :angry-smiley-048:GODZILA IS BACK B)

It is already in UK, sort of grey import, the guy brought the car is a car importer, but he will not be able to sell it yet, used for his private pleasure.

Have seen some track info (@ Silverstone) against M3, A8 and 911. Surely a great sport car, making a new comer for this range. UK price is around £55k. hey cheaper than 911.

WRX/ Evo's can't compare with GT-R's as it come under different category, GT-R's not meant to be a in the rally world.

Love to drive it oneday, but not wanted to own new one, i'd rather stay with Evos, or R34's.

godzila is back

Identity

This is the descendant of the Skyline GT-R, one of the most mystical Japanese cars. Hondas and Toyotas can't come close to the excitement that emanates from this beauty.

Enough with all this admiration. The GT-R is no longer classified as a sports car in the Skyline family, but is in a class of its own. The Nissan GT-R is becoming one of the best sports cars in the market and beginning to intimidate a great number of supercars.

Headlines

3.8L V6, 480 hp, AWD, ATESSA ETS system

4.65m long, 1740 kg. (3835 lbs)

Sequential gearbox, twin clutch, paddles

0 to 100 km/h : 3’’6,

Top speed : 320 km/h = 200 mp/h ( electronically limited to 180km/h in Japan ).

Price : 8 347 500 yens ( approx 53 000 € or 78.000 $ or 39.500 £)

Design.

The new GT-R's impressive features and aggressive body differentiate her from all her predecessors. It cannot be mistaken for any other car on the market, no thought about it. On the road, and even in Japan, our GT-R exudes a particular sense of uniqueness that will turn anyone's head.

Interior.

Quality plastic, aluminum, leather in abundance, excellent presentation. Although the overall level isn't up to Porsche 911 or Audi R8, the GT-R isn't far behind. The differences between a standard Nissan or even Infiniti is striking, even though they share some elements as with the steering wheel (half aluminum, leather).

On-board computer control was designed by the creator of the "Gran Turismo" video game. It sports a GPS and displays a great deal of information concerning car condition.

On the road.

You need to drive this GT-R to understand the significance of its release since the Tokyo Motor Show. Even Carlos Ghosn has no lasting words to describe the passion and admiration he has for the Skyline. The acceleration is spectacular and impressive, it out performs the Lamborghini Gallardo Supperleggera, Ferrari F430, and the 911 turbo with a 0-100 km/h in 3"6. What else is there to say other than its twin turbo are mind-blowing and will literately pin you to your seat when ignited. As for road performance; the handling is prodigious, like a train on rails. Various configurations of three buttons are also available from the main console, the driver can adjust the suspension settings, gear ratios, front/rear balance, and stability control while taking sharp curves. In mode "R" the GT-R turns into a wild beast! It's a true racing car with its frame and gear box; already excellent in normal mode, it comes close to a F1 gear box. The GT-R brakes as strong as it accelerate (36 meters from 100 km/h to full stop, comparable to the best Porches). With no sign of fading, the Skyline GT-R tradition is here to stay and impress.

Plus:

Everything !

Minus:

What minus? Are you kidding me? Oh just one, if only the GT-R could sing as well as a Gallardo.

Conclusion:

Great design, comfortable in all aspects. You will immediately fall in love with this beast. All this for 8,000,000 Yen (51,000 Euros), half the asking price for a 911 turbo.

Nissan has accomplished the impossible... Put their competitors on their knees. They have perpetuated the Skyline tradition in the best possible way

so people ( all u sports car owners :P all u CIVIC's,supra's,EVO's,WRX sti's give it up or eat the dirt off the rims of beast) time to find a shelter and hide from the streets .......COS :angry-smiley-048:GODZILA IS BACK B)

thanks for the breaking news! I'm sure this is a very new development :-)

Edited by VWvortex

hey guys no hard feelings i was just telling abt R 35 no need to make a big sean out of my post i like civics a lot and used to own an eg8 bak in SL ... those days were the days ... man green path .... pila house ... :jumping-smiley-013: i can't compair GTR with the rest but in the local sean more money means more power ...u won't be able to race 911 in SL roads ( we don't hv enough tar to race on ) .. we hang around all to geather and show off with a quick sprint ... i kw GTR is pitching in a different leauge with the R8 , astin martins ,turbo 911's , crovates , ETC ... and damn .. R34 it's some thing which is really special ... wana show u some pics of my cuzs car we modified it to geather thoses days and used to look at it like if we were in love with the car man .... u kw the feeling boys and there toys .... :rolleyes: can't open bloddy hi5 today so i wil post it later so cheers guys ... keep it real ... BURN RUBBER NOT UR SOUL thankz all for the comments and nice to meet ya all ...

so guys here are the pics of our version of the most famous R34 :angry-smiley-048::LOL we call it the black bird (aka like the black bird SR 71of the us army )modified kit and some minor tuneups ....to the engine it has almost close to 550 Hps under the hood with kenwood sound system with JBL boofers , under carrage lighting , air bags and of caurse SEAT BELTS

197872344imgkg7.jpg

200890657imgyg8.jpg

200900688imgfz7.jpg

we sold our privious R33 and bought this one cos we met with an accident in the freeway and luckyly survived to tel the story..so guys always use seat belts cos it saved my life .... we are thinking of selling this too and buying some thing else ... so tel my u all how much shall i ask of this beauty ....? how much would it charge for duty if i try to bring it to SL :unsure:

The 'new' news is that the V spec is being tested on the 'ring right now. 150kgs lighter and a 70bhp more power. The 'ring time is said to be 7.07mins!!!!!!! Shocking!!!!! :o:o:o

Most Shocking is that they are supposedly putting out more power than claimed...... said to be more than 500hp - 570bhp...

So the V spec should be having more horses within.

so guys here are the pics of our version of the most famous R34 :angry-smiley-048::LOL we call it the black bird (aka like the black bird SR 71of the us army )modified kit and some minor tuneups ....to the engine it has almost close to 550 Hps under the hood with kenwood sound system with JBL boofers , under carrage lighting , air bags and of caurse SEAT BELTS

197872344imgkg7.jpg

200890657imgyg8.jpg

200900688imgfz7.jpg

we sold our privious R33 and bought this one cos we met with an accident in the freeway and luckyly survived to tel the story..so guys always use seat belts cos it saved my life .... we are thinking of selling this too and buying some thing else ... so tel my u all how much shall i ask of this beauty ....? how much would it charge for duty if i try to bring it to SL :unsure:

I call total 'BS' on this post!

Tell me where u own this car, what year it is, and what u have done to it to make ''550 Hps under the hood''? Its funny that ive seen pics of this car before with those tags on it... plus the Blackbird name was given to the car which was the 1st GTR to be filmed (before it received the new paint and bodykit) in the 2Fast2Furious movie which was imported into the U.S by Motorex at the time...the guys at the company called it their 'BlackBird'...hmmmm coincidence right?!?!?!?!? How do i know this...simple i have the offcial Fast and the Furious franchise book with all the cars and their histories.......

Edited by Andrew_GTR

I call total 'BS' on this post!

Tell me where u own this car, what year it is, and what u have done to it to make ''550 Hps under the hood''? Its funny that ive seen pics of this car before with those tags on it... plus the Blackbird name was given to the car which was the 1st GTR to be filmed (before it received the new paint and bodykit) in the 2Fast2Furious movie which was imported into the U.S by Motorex at the time...the guys at the company called it their 'BlackBird'...hmmmm coincidence right?!?!?!?!? How do i know this...simple i have the offcial Fast and the Furious franchise book with all the cars and their histories.......

for someone living overseas (england or Australia i'm guessing) news of the new GT-R launch seems to have reached our friend pretty late.....

Btw is there a kotte outside of Sri Lanka?

At the same time, its pretty stupid to ask a SRI LANKAN car forum how much to sell a car at in some other country... maybe the poor dud hit his head somewhere in his R33 accident.. tsk tsk tsk...

PS: if it was MY car i would take some much MUCH nicer pictures of it than these... cos the R34 is a very photogenic car ( hint-andrew;) ) and these pictures are pretty crap...

for someone living overseas (england or Australia i'm guessing) news of the new GT-R launch seems to have reached our friend pretty late.....

Btw is there a kotte outside of Sri Lanka?

At the same time, its pretty stupid to ask a SRI LANKAN car forum how much to sell a car at in some other country... maybe the poor dud hit his head somewhere in his R33 accident.. tsk tsk tsk...

PS: if it was MY car i would take some much MUCH nicer pictures of it than these... cos the R34 is a very photogenic car ( hint-andrew;) ) and these pictures are pretty crap...

Check this link for info on the Motorex BlackBird : http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t3856.html

What another coincidence it is that this 'Blackbird' also had exactly 550 ps !! TSK TSK the car was featured in the Road and Track mag as well....man this guy must have thought a few bunch of idiots roam this forum to pull that one off!! Sorry to be hating but i cant stand false losers who try to pass off other cars as there own! been through too much bullshit to ignore!! kotte mafia my ass....

P.S KOTTE MAFIA IF UR CAR HAS 550 HPS PLS TELL ME HOW UR RUNNING A STOCK ENGINE, FILTERS AND TURBO TO GET THIS MUCH POWER AS SEEN IN UR ENGINE PIC!

Edited by Andrew_GTR

Check this link for info on the Motorex BlackBird : http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t3856.html

What another coincidence it is that this 'Blackbird' also had exactly 550 ps !! TSK TSK the car was featured in the Road and Track mag as well....man this guy must have thought a few bunch of idiots roam this forum to pull that one off!! Sorry to be hating but i cant stand false losers who try to pass off other cars as there own! been through too much bullshit to ignore!! kotte mafia my ass....

gotta agree with the sentiment about jackasses who think they can create a revolution on AL by introducing their (make-believe) car....

Btw just saw this, Andrew I hope you dont get too jealous cos this guys car has a "kenwood sound system with JBL boofers" and seatbelt too!!!! Seatbelts, wow, this car's so out of this world!! :D :D :D

Btw Andrew, If that Fast and the Furious Franchise Book is with you in Sri Lanka, can i borrow it please when you're back in SL? :)

gotta agree with the sentiment about jackasses who think they can create a revolution on AL by introducing their (make-believe) car....

Btw just saw this, Andrew I hope you dont get too jealous cos this guys car has a "kenwood sound system with JBL boofers" and seatbelt too!!!! Seatbelts, wow, this car's so out of this world!! :D :D :D

Btw Andrew, If that Fast and the Furious Franchise Book is with you in Sri Lanka, can i borrow it please when you're back in SL? :)

Man im sooooo freaking jealous!!! My car has NO kenwood sound system with JBL Boofers but the thing that makes me even more jealous are the Neon lights and Seatbelts! Shit why couldnt nissan gimme that with my GTR?!?!?!??!

Yup Yup the book is in SL ...ill give it to u when i get back...no probs!

Man im sooooo freaking jealous!!! My car has NO kenwood sound system with JBL Boofers but the thing that makes me even more jealous are the Neon lights and Seatbelts! Shit why couldnt nissan gimme that with my GTR?!?!?!??!

You making the push to reach 1000 posts Andy? 14 more to go there.

And I see Dilesh wants to hit the 2000 too. 4 more.

Edited by Pericles

thank you thank you!! will drop by and collect the book from you in SL.. and maybe take a look at your semi-option car as well :D

ya ya guys so funny ......... :rolleyes: i kw u seem to laugh alot abt the post ..... i really don't care i'm not frm kotte guys i'm frm damane gungle ... where we ride bullok carts insted of cars .... ya we bought it from a importer when we were studing back at dabana .... (AKA victoria / australia ) and it was like 2 years ago we bought it for some thing like i guess 12,000 $ i don't really kw if this has 550Hps cos we were never interested to find it out it looked good and the prize was ok too so we bought it ... and the name we got is from a frnd who we kw frm some time back and by the way alot of guys call back skylines blackbirds cos the word seems so cool ... may be every one took it out of the same franchaice book u got ... ... i don't kw if we r talking about the same car or not but the body kit was like this when we bought it i never saw ur book and the car which feachered on it ... may we both of them r modified the same way (exterior).... which u saw on road and track mag .. if u want i can cantact my cuz and tel him to take some pictures and post it on ur web pageso all u guys can see it cos right now i'm not with him i'm some where else doing some thing else ,these days he is not using this he is just driving a jeep grand charoke and he wants to sell both and buy him a merz cos he is going to get married soon ... ( i guess no need to say all this crap to u do i need an explernation for my actions ! is this school i thought it was a pretty cool web site which had all sorts of good details abt cars and thought to start up with a post cos u guys seemd so frndly i never thought u were some creepy rude gang and i hv some good words at the end of my tounge 4 u all too but i'm not gona use them like u did cos then i would be the same i just wanted to be frnds with all ya and hang around with all u when i had some time ) )it's my mistake to think that all u guys were cool and were a stand out croud to hang around but guess there r some good guys here and there ... not in this web site but on the streets .... those days at pila house or at green path

Ps: Andrew_GTR may u really need to change bro .. mocking every one else and making fun of them it's kind of rude .. cos u really don't kw who the other guy is and what he is capable of ... <_< i never ment me cos i'm just a normal guy living a normal life ..but dear mind ur language ...

ya ya guys so funny ......... :rolleyes: i kw u seem to laugh alot abt the post ..... i really don't care i'm not frm kotte guys i'm frm damane gungle ... where we ride bullok carts insted of cars .... ya we bought it from a importer when we were studing back at dabana .... (AKA victoria / australia ) and it was like 2 years ago we bought it for some thing like i guess 12,000 $ i don't really kw if this has 550Hps cos we were never interested to find it out it looked good and the prize was ok too so we bought it ... and the name we got is from a frnd who we kw frm some time back and by the way alot of guys call back skylines blackbirds cos the word seems so cool ... may be every one took it out of the same franchaice book u got ... ... i don't kw if we r talking about the same car or not but the body kit was like this when we bought it i never saw ur book and the car which feachered on it ... may we both of them r modified the same way (exterior).... which u saw on road and track mag .. if u want i can cantact my cuz and tel him to take some pictures and post it on ur web pageso all u guys can see it cos right now i'm not with him i'm some where else doing some thing else ,these days he is not using this he is just driving a jeep grand charoke and he wants to sell both and buy him a merz cos he is going to get married soon ... ( i guess no need to say all this crap to u do i need an explernation for my actions ! is this school i thought it was a pretty cool web site which had all sorts of good details abt cars and thought to start up with a post cos u guys seemd so frndly i never thought u were some creepy rude gang and i hv some good words at the end of my tounge 4 u all too but i'm not gona use them like u did cos then i would be the same i just wanted to be frnds with all ya and hang around with all u when i had some time ) )it's my mistake to think that all u guys were cool and were a stand out croud to hang around but guess there r some good guys here and there ... not in this web site but on the streets .... those days at pila house or at green path

Ps: Andrew_GTR may u really need to change bro .. mocking every one else and making fun of them it's kind of rude .. cos u really don't kw who the other guy is and what he is capable of ... <_< i never ment me cos i'm just a normal guy living a normal life ..but dear mind ur language ...

Hahahahaha u make me laugh bro... u wanna rectify urself...how about get a picture from ur 'cuz' with the car and a piece of paper on it that says ur name,autolanka and the date...then we will believe u...as for me changing i dont see any reason why i shud and trust me 'bro' u dont know who i am either so making accusations on ur part wud be a big big mistake.... and that for one is NOT an empty threat

Edited by Andrew_GTR

Well, its too abd that you have a such an impression about AL. But see, the thing is there are many members who join AL and end up being quite active. But none of them had to come up with any such 'breaking news' or R34 with seat-belts to be active or to feel accepted. they just were. Hell almost everyone here was a new member at some point, its not like everybody suddenly met up up ont he road and said "hey lets all create a online car forum"....

OK, maybe you're not in Australia now.. its ok..... just chill, cut back on the bullshit and participate in discussions... and bullshit meaning thing like stating that the car puts out 550bhp, and other features the car may may not have.

well, sorry if we're a "creepy rude gang".... but the thing is we all like our fellow rude creeps, for we all have common creepy rude interests... thus our participation... you're welcome to join us and be a creep if you want to :)

but as for the rest of us we'll continue being a bunch of crazy creeps. Right guys?

PS: machang if you dont mind me asking, so what are you doing now? studying? working? where (just for my personal curiosity)

Edited by Dilesh

ya we bought it from a importer when we were studing back at dabana .... (AKA victoria / australia ) and it was like 2 years ago we bought it for some thing like i guess 12,000 $ i don't really kw if this has 550Hps cos we were never interested to find it out it looked good and the prize was ok too so we bought it ...

these days he is not using this he is just driving a jeep grand charoke and he wants to sell both and buy him a merz cos he is going to get married soon ...

CHAROKE?? MERZ or is it a hearse??? dude my sis can spell car names btr dan u and i'm pretty sure she has a better knowledge of cars dan u!!

R34 GTR for $12000 in aussie 2 yrs ago?? damm dats a bargain. do u mind sharin the contact details of the importer, got some friends in aussie, dey wud love to buy a GTR for 12k! chk d link below, it shows prices of skylines for sale in aussie. cant seem to find ne R34's GTR for 12k. d cheapest R33 GTR is 35k!!

http://www.carpoint.com.au/DesktopDefault....mp;tabid=500442

:D

That has got to be the most painful post I've ever read on AL.. man even when your BS'ing try and freaking put your words together, just shows that not even you value what your typing! And FYI it's PILAWOOS!!! the only house we have is 'elephant house'!