• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Crysler 300c Sighting

Memphis

Managed to grab these pics from my mobile, of a Crysler 300C at McDonalds Rajagiriya on my way to the Sundays races with some autoLanka members :angry-smiley-048:

The Crysler @ the drive-thru

19030609191fk.th.jpg

19030609201ea.th.jpg

-------------------

In other news :: Veteran "autoLanka.com" member Pericles, single handedly revolutionizes the concept of drive-thru... by introducing 'walk-thru' :D

19030609214zl.th.jpg

19030609227kx.th.jpg

In other news :: Veteran "autoLanka.com" member Pericles, single handedly revolutionizes the concept of drive-thru... by introducing 'walk-thru' :D

Ado! Mada! Gee. nice shorts ney?

But chaa photos. Can't even see my T. This is why u need a proper camera like mine. I'll add my photos in a bit

But chaa photos. Can't even see my T. This is why u need a proper camera like mine.

Yeah... I know man... but ideal for breaking news reporting :D Need to get a 'real' camera soon.

Ado! Mada! Gee. nice shorts ney?

But chaa photos. Can't even see my T. This is why u need a proper camera like mine. I'll add my photos in a bit

ha ha :D praveen caught up in mada @ mac rajagiriya..well the withnesses were..me,ravi,tyrell,madmax & ashan..all meet up @ the mac b4 races ..good auto lanka croud except mr madz,dimantha n uncle kris..well it was a different challenge..drive ya car between da polls..(polu..ha ha ).well..didisaw some good stuff by dinesh j n sajad..nice 2 see some colurful minis..but..all the masters like rohith,ajith,samantha n uncle yoga is missing..n no super cars friends..praveen may add our hero dinesh d..working busy ever as an track official..way 2 go dinesh.even when ya not racing u give al the support.. :angry-smiley-048::alc: well there was no lion but the three coinds was near by..so did dragster n shanil ha ha good to see now all the team autolanka members meeting up for events..(n kido fuzzo junior..ha ha )

img0592resize5eo.th.jpg

See I was actually IN the car here but my chauffer, AKA madmax, got so excited (mini orgasm) over the 300C that he wandered off when I got down to take another shot leaveing me to walk around.

img0593resize5dj.th.jpg

Hey, did that stupid bugger max REVERSE outta the drive thru? Otherwise his Honda Julola should be in this pic. Damn this is a MASSIVE car.

ha ha :D praveen caught up in mada @ mac rajagiriya..well the withnesses were..me,ravi,tyrell,madmax & ashan..all meet up @ the mac b4 races ..good auto lanka croud except mr madz,dimantha n uncle kris..well it was a different challenge..drive ya car between da polls..(polu..ha ha ).well..didisaw some good stuff by dinesh j n sajad..nice 2 see some colurful minis..but..all the masters like rohith,ajith,samantha n uncle yoga is missing..n no super cars friends..praveen may add our hero dinesh d..working busy ever as an track official..way 2 go dinesh.even when ya not racing u give al the support.. :angry-smiley-048::alc: well there was no lion but the three coinds was near by..so did dragster n shanil ha ha good to see now all the team autolanka members meeting up for events..(n kido fuzzo junior..ha ha )

well the guys who showed up..me,ravi,tyrell,shanil(team racers edge)ashan,praveen,madmax,fuzzo,anas,shakeer,sanjaya,west cost,dragster n friends..

the idea came up to have a members day @ that track..n put up a less difficult track with cones 4 members to have some fun..can get down few officials so its done to the standerd ..n dragster wants more crouds..so @ leat 2 practice days needed..shanil,ravi n i will look into the matter of getting the track n the officials..while other team autolanka guys can arrenge up the vehicles..like the good stuff didi by dragster last time..mr madhawa..when you are free we can discuss about this ..hope u are ok with it...

ha ha :angry-smiley-048: praveen caught up in mada @ mac rajagiriya..well the withnesses were..me,ravi,tyrell,madmax & ashan..all meet up @ the mac b4 races ..good auto lanka croud except mr madz,dimantha n uncle kris..well it was a different challenge..drive ya car between da polls..(polu..ha ha ).well..didisaw some good stuff by dinesh j n sajad..nice 2 see some colurful minis..but..all the masters like rohith,ajith,samantha n uncle yoga is missing..n no super cars friends..praveen may add our hero dinesh d..working busy ever as an track official..way 2 go dinesh.even when ya not racing u give al the support.. :alc::alc: well there was no lion but the three coinds was near by..so did dragster n shanil ha ha good to see now all the team autolanka members meeting up for events..(n kido fuzzo junior..ha ha )

Yeah.. it was really awesome to see most of the guys there.. Hope we can continue the tradition for all future events :D

I would like to suggest an autolanka.com t-shirt, so that we can make our presence felt :D

Yeah.. it was really awesome to see most of the guys there.. Hope we can continue the tradition for all future events :angry-smiley-048:

I would like to suggest an autolanka.com t-shirt, so that we can make our presence felt :D

Ahh.... merchandising opportunity. If there is enough interest, Madz will come out with T-shirts, mouse pads, mugs, key-tags and caps. Ella profits ah?

Ahh.... merchandising opportunity. If there is enough interest, Madz will come out with T-shirts, mouse pads, mugs, key-tags and caps. Ella profits ah?

yep..we had that white t shirt..madz said he will print it again..well i want 2 for a start..praveen i think rhis is a 50 t shirt job 4 u as the promoter 4 auto lanka..(hope intell gonna sponcer us..)

Yeah man ... ela business model

1. create site for car-crazies

2. print merchandise

3. ???????

4. Profit :angry-smiley-048:

PS: Ela kiri. I reached member status with this post. I would like to thank the academy, my producer, my label and all my fans .... i'm not going to cry .. i'm not going to cry (repeats to fade ... music cuts into the speech)

:D

Hey, did that stupid bugger max REVERSE outta the drive thru? Otherwise his Honda Julola should be in this pic.

he probably didn't want to be associated with the fellow setting up the tripod to take pics of the drive-through

he probably didn't want to be associated with the fellow setting up the tripod to take pics of the drive-through

Didn't set up a tripod there. I only use tripods at these events, coz then ppl notice and get out of the shot. If u wander around with just the cam, ppl always wander into the shot. If u have a tripod, they think ur press.

Didn't set up a tripod there. I only use tripods at these events, coz then ppl notice and get out of the shot. If u wander around with just the cam, ppl always wander into the shot. If u have a tripod, they think ur press.

ok wise press guy whr r the event photos..v r waiting n waiting but tyrell get the mud out first but we are looking for the special event pics mate..use the tripod n make it happen

ok wise press guy whr r the event photos..v r waiting n waiting but tyrell get the mud out first but we are looking for the special event pics mate..use the tripod n make it happen

Hey, I bet he's writing a killer article.. you know the 'official' one :D We might have to wait till the dude finishes his masterpiece :D

Hey, I bet he's writing a killer article.. you know the 'official' one :D We might have to wait till the dude finishes his masterpiece :D

C'mon man. Couldn't upload all the shit from home. Told u I was on the night shift, so I had to catch some Z's too (not 350Zs :D ). I'm on it. 165 photos man. No article. Evata press pass denna oney. This time only spectator, so only pics :D

C'mon man. Couldn't upload all the shit from home. Told u I was on the night shift, so I had to catch some Z's too (not 350Zs :D ). I'm on it. 165 photos man. No article. Evata press pass denna oney. This time only spectator, so only pics :D

Cool.. :D going to catch some Zs my self... will check out the pics tomorrow

OK, before ppl start bugging me, I've uploaded the pics, but fotopic hasn't approved them. I'll open a new thread when I get notification. In the mean time (coz I need to go home, and that takes an hour) u guys can go check out preveenr.fotopic.net from time to time and see if the new collection has been approved.

OK, before ppl start bugging me, I've uploaded the pics, but fotopic hasn't approved them. I'll open a new thread when I get notification. In the mean time (coz I need to go home, and that takes an hour) u guys can go check out preveenr.fotopic.net from time to time and see if the new collection has been approved.

They are available . Thanks Preveen for the pics :D good job !!!

guys i have seen it twice ... near to police park and it moves to thibirigasyaya junction around 9.15am on last wednesday. the car is massive, first time couldn't realize the make of the car... ;) next day spotted it on the same place and got da logo right.... :angry-smiley-048: