• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Amrc Speed 2006 Autoslalom

Pericles

nice pics machan.. i must say.. i do have some sexy legs don't I???

ado pila bad scene machan.... lkb has a full tent at roy tho.. slt even has jeep sponsored after coming in so late to the game...... what is happening to the sun????

Hehe ...thanxx 4 the pixx Preveen

And dragster thanx 4 dropping us at Malabe.. :angry-smiley-048:

Hey so Gaya when is the official event going to happen..

Hoping to take part in the corolla or the Noah... OR my Modified nonsilencer,nontubo,,Instant pickup push bike ..

hey WCC, arent u doing OLs in a couple of months man? and i see u putting up posts at 9.20 in the morning ;) hehehehehee!!!

nice pics machan.. i must say.. i do have some sexy legs don't I???

ado pila bad scene machan.... lkb has a full tent at roy tho.. slt even has jeep sponsored after coming in so late to the game...... what is happening to the sun????

Is that your small fella.

just like you ah. hope he does not need any 18 for his xtrail.

nice pics, praveen results.

damn did formula's ran on this track. must have been fast.

did romani run.

No results for me. Gonna need a AMRC press release or summin. No articles this time, just photos :D

But I must say, if they are gonna give it based on style point, Dinesh J would win on his first run :D

Ah, damn, forgot to get the pic of Fuzzo's offroad baby pram with the 18cm chrome rims :angry-smiley-048:;);)

B)

yeah.

Romani has run, but i dont know how he placed... i didnt go personally, but i saw pics of Romani's car in Prqaveen galery...

Since most of u boys seem to find it difficult to spell my name right (despite it being in every single post I make in the sig) why not stick to Pericles? And don't try to make that Perciles like that barbarian bugger madmax.

Since most of u boys seem to find it difficult to spell my name right (despite it being in every single post I make in the sig) why not stick to Pericles? And don't try to make that Perciles like that barbarian bugger madmax.

Why don't u change ur name to PRAVEEN... it's much more easier... :angry-smiley-048:

Why don't u change ur name to PRAVEEN... it's much more easier... :angry-smiley-048:

I am an unusual induvidual and I like doing things in an unusual way. Its what sets me apart from a dreary world of sameness. If I wanted to be in that world, I'd be driving a civic.

I am an unusual induvidual and I like doing things in an unusual way. Its what sets me apart from a dreary world of sameness. If I wanted to be in that world, I'd be driving a civic.

i predictd this reply...except for the civic bit :rolleyes:

yup he is mine... and he already has some pimp rims on his pram.. will try and post pics of it later :) ... our photographer missed it.

I am an unusual induvidual and I like doing things in an unusual way.

there will be no challenges on this statement machan.... :rolleyes:

yup he is mine... and he already has some pimp rims on his pram.. will try and post pics of it later :rolleyes: ... our photographer missed it.

well we were lookin to take pics of the projector lights on the pram...dats y we missd the wheels...but yea saw them...proper pimpy wheels man

Oh yeah, except for one small detail. Small one has hair on top of his head, but not around the lower regions of his head. Fuzzo has hair on the lower regions of his head, but none on top :rolleyes:

Oh man, I kill myself :)

Oh yeah, except for one small detail. Small one has hair on top of his head, but not around the lower regions of his head. Fuzzo has hair on the lower regions of his head, but none on top :rolleyes:

Oh man, I kill myself :)

machan you should give up photography and do stand up comedy

yes jus stand n we laugh at u :)

And I just said on another thread that thats what u guys were doing. Altho u got late.

I wanna new bumper sticker. "Driver has a sense of humor"...

Or better yet, "Driver has a tripod" :rolleyes:

And I just said on another thread that thats what u guys were doing. Altho u got late.

I wanna new bumper sticker. "Driver has a sense of humor"...

Or better yet, "Driver has a tripod" :)

no u cant hav the 'sense of humour' bumper sticker...technically u dnt need to do anythng to crack us up :D

ok abt the tripod...does it mean u make a tripod wit ur 2 legs n a walkin stick? :rolleyes:

ok abt the tripod...does it mean u make a tripod wit ur 2 legs n a walkin stick? :rolleyes:

Close but no cigar. But what I mean on the sticker is I "HAVE" a tripod, not I "AM" a tripod. That would be sorta boastful.

This tripod discussion is sorta going OT. Someone else praise my pics so we can get back on topic!