• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajero Jr / Suzuki Jimny

the_007_guy

I'm on the look for a small jeep...what i have in mind are Pajero Jr & Suzuki Jimny...

Have you guys got any comments on them? mostly i'm looking for the price range and the fuel consumption...

but comments on any aspect are welcome...and also suggestions on other models i can look for...

I'm on the look for a small jeep...what i have in mind are Pajero Jr & Suzuki Jimny...

Have you guys got any comments on them? mostly i'm looking for the price range and the fuel consumption...

but comments on any aspect are welcome...and also suggestions on other models i can look for...

Mate! We talked a lot about the models you indicated.Use search topic facility,you can find the discussions.

MINIACE

Mate! We talked a lot about the models you indicated.Use search topic facility,you can find the discussions.

MINIACE

Hi MINIACE

yeah i saw previous threds, and infact its the info on your babe which made me out right pajero jr hunter. However I thought of putting up a new thread coz the prices may have been changed and all...anyway i still beleive u were lucky to get ur babe for the price you have mentioned...i phoned the one on AL classified (http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=5790) & was told 1.6M dont think it worths that much....anyway plz keep your comments comming in...and by the way would u sell urs? lol

any ideas on jimny?

Hi MINIACE

yeah i saw previous threds, and infact its the info on your babe which made me out right pajero jr hunter. However I thought of putting up a new thread coz the prices may have been changed and all...anyway i still beleive u were lucky to get ur babe for the price you have mentioned...i phoned the one on AL classified (http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=5790) & was told 1.6M dont think it worths that much....anyway plz keep your comments comming in...and by the way would u sell urs? lol

any ideas on jimny?

I've used Jimny for a short period. Paid around 1.1 mil for it back in 2004. Not a bad car as far as you know its limits. It's actually built around a ladder frame chassis, and I've seen many that are converted to serious off road use in other parts of the world.

I've used Jimny for a short period. Paid around 1.1 mil for it back in 2004. Not a bad car as far as you know its limits. It's actually built around a ladder frame chassis, and I've seen many that are converted to serious off road use in other parts of the world.

Would say Its a good vehicle. The 1300cc engine is super on petrol as well. Be carefull when cornering at high speeds due to its high center of gravity. And would be cheap to own.