• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Let's Talk Abt Pet's

kotte mafia

hey guys wanted to talks something totally apart from the site it's not about ur pet subaru or civic or EVo :jumping-smiley-013: these r things which are really alive .... :rolleyes:

lets see how many guys r real softies under the hood :blink:

my favourite pet is the dog love dogs cos they r loyal cool and he is the best buddy a guy can hv

250pxrottweiler3be2.jpg

and this is a breed i like the most Rottweiler

Rottweiler is a large dog breed originating in Germany as herding dogs. The early Rottweilers also worked as beasts of burden, carrying wood and other products to market. In addition, they were used as draft animals to pull carts filled with various products for their owners. During the first and second World Wars, Rottweilers were put into service as war time guard dogs. Currently they are frequently used as guard and police dogs.

Build: Massive, powerful, muscular

Weight: 75-130 pounds (43-59 kg.)

Height: 24-28 inches (61-69 cm.)

Coat: Short, hard and thick

Color: Black and rust or black and a mahogany

Head: Broad, with rounded forehead and strong muzzle

Teeth: Scissors bite with 500 pounds of force max

Eyes: Dark, or an orangey brown

Ears: Triangular, carried forward, occasionally folded slightly

Tail: Was usually docked. Docking is Banned in Germany and U.K. An un-docked Rottweiler tail is usually around 4-6 inches and thick.

Limbs: Straight, with heavy bone

Feet: Round, compact, with thick, hard pants

Life Span: 8-11 years

don't start telling that the pic is from some other site and the details r from some where else cos they are ... <_<

Build: Massive, powerful, muscular

Weight: 75-130 pounds (43-59 kg.)

Height: 24-28 inches (61-69 cm.)

Coat: Short, hard and thick

Color: Black and rust or black and a mahogany

Head: Broad, with rounded forehead and strong muzzle

Eyes: Dark, or an orangey brown

Ears: Triangular, carried forward, occasionally folded slightly

Tail: Was usually docked. Docking is Banned in Germany and U.K. An un-docked Rottweiler tail is usually around 4-6 inches and thick.

Limbs: Straight, with heavy bone

Feet: Round, compact, with thick, hard pants

Life Span: 8-11 years

Hmmm what performance mods you suggest?? :sarcastic_hand:

The highest recorder bite force is 328Lbs for a Rottie....Still without proper training and handling of the dog it'll be a worthless junk of flesh.

Just like a good racecar..In inexperienced hands..its all very very dangerous and unpredictable!

I have a rot. names REX he is now 2 years old.and 50kg well here in SL they grow smaller in size than european cold weather. But the larger one's may weigh even 65kg's I heard. 100% dependable if properly trained. :ninja: :ninja:

Not to forget Rotties are far more intelligent than vehicle..not to compare..much much more.......if trained for commands will rip anything apart in its way..pretty deadly..It has unbelivable power and grunt! I would say something like a V8! :angry-smiley-048:

hey guys wanted to talks something totally apart from the site it's not about ur pet subaru or civic or EVo these r things which are really alive ....

mate I don't know about you, but I certainly treat my car like she's a living being...

and I don't seem to be able to draw a line like you have.

Do love doggies too though :)

Rhodesian Ridgeback.. Good dogs. I got one. But i didnt know they were one master dogs? ours is a great family dog too.

Hey Bro,

If your one is female, I would like to propose my well built male bugger. :):D

hey rotties and ridge backs r nice but damn my one it eats almost the same ammount as me and my dad had to listen to the music frm my mum al the time ... :( telling ...inna kolla madiwata methana ballekuth genath dan natana nadagamak.... :blink:but hving a dog is pretty cool cos u can take it out for a drive to when ur speeding and it likes to put it's head out of the window and just chil when we speed up ....

and by the way archy ... i guess ur the same type of dood like me who looks at his car all the time (when u wake up u brush ur teeth next to it looking at the rims or what happened to it from ur last night drive )... u spend more time with ur car than ur with ur family members or with ur GF ... if they r greese junkeys like u then al of them would be talking abt cars al the time ... :rolleyes:

hey hey it seems like it became a place for doggy weddings .... :rolleyes:

modifing of doggies is avalable through cross breeding ... or slighter modifing can be done by cutting out body part of the dog in a earlier stage ...

i got a 2 n half yr old rotti male call ROVER..awesome dog but one arrogent prik he is..does wut he wants when he want kinda dog...bit the cleanin lady, the driver n the security guard for nw...i gt another alsation n doberman crossed female who prefer smaller victories like killin birds n leavin them at the front door...my gf has 4 rotties 2 males n 2 females... :D

i guess ur the same type of dood like me who looks at his car all the time (when u wake up u brush ur teeth next to it looking at the rims or what happened to it from ur last night drive )... u spend more time with ur car than ur with ur family members or with ur GF ... if they r greese junkeys like u then al of them would be talking abt cars al the time ... :rolleyes:

Its simple as this Cars and Girls are expensive, high maintanance cost, its great to have a gud car but u also need a GF cus cant have sex with the car,

Sorta reminds you of "Hola: the early days", dunnit?

never knew it was this bad :lol: explains your "pig" signature then :lol:

Edited by Ripper