• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Montero 2008

Praveen

hey

i just want to know the price of a diesel 2.8ltr 2008 Mitsubishi Montero(both unreg and reg). and what are the main differences between the new model and the 2001 one(apart from the appearance of course). oh and is it true that montero sports has a chassis of a double cab in it :unsure: ?

thanks

I saw a 2.8 diesel one advertised for 12.5mil a few weeks back. The registered pre-facelifts are available from around 7 mil with high mileages. But a 'Monty' starts rattling quite a bit by the time you reach 100k due to the stiff suspension and possibly the not so amazing quality of the interior.

You get the Diesel Prado that came on the retirement permit which are still transferable going around the same price range. The 5L engine is not the quickest but quite economical and you are good for years of extended usage.

The Sport is based on the D/Cab chassis but the suspension set up is different. But the ride is not amazing either.

I saw a 2.8 diesel one advertised for 12.5mil a few weeks back. The registered pre-facelifts are available from around 7 mil with high mileages. But a 'Monty' starts rattling quite a bit by the time you reach 100k due to the stiff suspension and possibly the not so amazing quality of the interior.

You get the Diesel Prado that came on the retirement permit which are still transferable going around the same price range. The 5L engine is not the quickest but quite economical and you are good for years of extended usage.

I was told that a registered 2008 Montero was 14.5mil. btw i heard that all the Diesel Prados which were brought down on permits, had a Hiace engine, and none had "auto-gears", so i gave up on that idea.

I was told that a registered 2008 Montero was 14.5mil. btw i heard that all the Diesel Prados which were brought down on permits, had a Hiace engine, and none had "auto-gears", so i gave up on that idea.

Even all 2008 diesel Monteros are brought down on permits. If one were to import without a permit the price will be just ridiculous. I remember the price tag was around 9 Mil just last year. BTW the actual cost for the permit is less than 5 Mil.