• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Eg8 Cristal Light Repairs..

Sajith

Hi guys..In my EG8 vtec, am using Cristal lights for front & rear..In the front left side light, one angel eye light isn't working. When i checked it with an electrician he said the problem is in the bulb where he is helpless.

So mates, please help me to find a good place to fix this problem and get my lights cleaned up..

Thanks..

Sajith.

Hi guys..In my EG8 vtec, am using Cristal lights for front & rear..In the front left side light, one angel eye light isn't working. When i checked it with an electrician he said the problem is in the bulb where he is helpless.

So mates, please help me to find a good place to fix this problem and get my lights cleaned up..

Thanks..

Sajith.

some of these after market lights have like tubular bulb that's unique to the manufacturer... these are not the H3,H4, 9006 etc standard bulbs...

If one of those are burnt out...i doubt you can "fix" them..

If it's one of the main beams...it's a very simple replacement that you can even do it at home

No machan..the problem isn't with the main beam..it's with the parking light surround the main beam (Most people called it 'angel eyes'). I'll post some images too..

CCFL_Angel_Eyes_Kit_for_Toyota_Camry.jpg

e36-with-led-angel-eyes.jpg

No machan..the problem isn't with the main beam..it's with the parking light surround the main beam (Most people called it 'angel eyes'). I'll post some images too..

CCFL_Angel_Eyes_Kit_for_Toyota_Camry.jpg

e36-with-led-angel-eyes.jpg

well my guess was right then :)

i don't think that tubular round light can be bought separately...

unless of course the manufacturer of the unit is selling them separately as well

well my guess was right then :)

i don't think that tubular round light can be bought separately...

unless of course the manufacturer of the unit is selling them separately as well

correct machan...We can't brought it separately. But according to my electrician, there are one or more LED bulbs in that tubular in which the problem occurred. So he said that there are places where i can get that LEDs replaced. That's y thought to ask from AL crew..

correct machan...We can't brought it separately. But according to my electrician, there are one or more LED bulbs in that tubular in which the problem occurred. So he said that there are places where i can get that LEDs replaced. That's y thought to ask from AL crew..

well you get lotsa these trick LED's on the web for quite cheap prices... ebay seems to have a decent stock too but searching might take a while...

btw i never knew the angel eyes have LED's in them for that tube... i thought it was a single sealed bulb unit :unsure:

but i did found something good for you on ebay.. they have the "halo rings" as they are called for sale separately

http://#######/6mabtq

if you run a search there you'll get loads of colors/sizes etc etc

good luck :)