• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Wiring Problems

HI GUYS,

I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. I HAVE A MINI 1000CC. NOW IT IS UNDER RENOVATION. THE WIRING OF MY CAR IS TERRIBLE. I NEED A PLACE TO REWIRE THE MINI. SO IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY PLACE THAT DO MINI WIRING PLEASE TELL ME. MY E MAIL IS

[email protected]

Wiring a MINI is a DIY job, for most of us. It’s very easy as the wiring diagram is available in Hynes manual/ MINI Service Manual. If you want to get it done by an electrician, I could recommend Upul Electricals @ Koswatta, Battaramulla. Make sure to get the thing wired as per the diagram, so that it’ll be easier to troubleshoot later.

GMI

Wiring a MINI is a DIY job, for most of us. It’s very easy as the wiring diagram is available in Hynes manual/ MINI Service Manual. If you want to get it done by an electrician, I could recommend Upul Electricals @ Koswatta, Battaramulla. Make sure to get the thing wired as per the diagram, so that it’ll be easier to troubleshoot later.

GMI

Thanks guys. Thanks a lot