• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cristal Lights For Mini

Can anyone please tell me where can I buy pair of cristal lights for rear, total set for my mini. i couldn't find any

thanks

[email protected]

Clear leses for side reflecters available at Cosmics.Rear try London Mini.Front clear buy local onces,made for LRs.Each just Rs 75 only.

Crystal lights you can try a pair of Japanese used-Try Wijerama or new go to Panchikawatte, try Anthupitha.

MINIACE

Clear leses for side reflecters available at Cosmics.Rear try London Mini.Front clear buy local onces,made for LRs.Each just Rs 75 only.

Crystal lights you can try a pair of Japanese used-Try Wijerama or new go to Panchikawatte, try Anthupitha.

MINIACE

Hi MINIACE,

from where can i get the locally made front clear lenses for Rs.75- ?

GMI

Hi MINIACE,

from where can i get the locally made front clear lenses for Rs.75- ?

GMI

Ha ha I've been telling all our club mates.I bought half dozen of them :D

Its the place next to Panchikawatte sub post office,very close to Sumana,same side just 10m towards Armor street.thats the place you can buy all locally and indian made car lens covers for all old machines.

MINIACE

• 2 years later...

Hey miniace,

Would you by any chance know the directions to get to the London Mini Center in Wijekumaratunga Mw.?

Thanks...

MINIACE