• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wut Is The Best Speakers Available Here @ Reasonable Price

madjay

Question

13 answers to this question

in ma previous car i used pioneer 400 W 6X9 speakers. i got them down from Japan and it costed me around 10 - 2 years back. gud sound for the money!!! havent used other stuff much tho..

try Micro Audio systems @ Havlock road. just near Ishara traders. i cheked for a double panal (display setup) they gav very reasonable prices, and the owner will be returnning to SL in this week i suppose. check on ther too.. i will be going this week.

despite other options are Advance Audio and [Pet#o - expensive for setups] dont know about Advance Audio thoo. heard they have reasonable prices too. check with them.

Thx fellas… really appreciate ya comments...

Anyway I got Toyota cynos car… its got 4’’ front and 6.5’’ rears. So if I wanna go for 6x9’’ have to cut rear dash right… is it gud and need to put 6x9'' in this small car?

I dont wanna show off but very decent sound when i inside ma car.

And I’m not going to use amp since Im gonna put an active sub in da trunk…

Will pioneer head unit itself be able to power other speakers? Normally they r 50x4 W I guess.

Check these links out. I plan to get the finall one if i buy from lk but first or second one from singapore.

http://www.pioneer.com.sg/storefront/Produ...0&CatId=2,24,32

http://www.pioneer.com.sg/storefront/Produ...4&CatId=2,24,32

http://www.pioneer.com.sg/storefront/Produ...6&CatId=2,24,32

and another thing one guy at garage told me there is a joint at dehiwela u could get speakers for really low price. He show me pair of pionear speakers (i think 6.5'') that he bought for 1.5k and 10'' active sub for 6k or 9k. :unsure: I couldnt check da sound quality out but speakers looks ok. They got pioneer printed and looks like originals. any comments?

cheers!!!

those speaker at that price have to be used or fakes.. that's just my opinion.

i would stay away from powered subs. spend the extra cash and invest in an amp, you won't regret it. also depends on what sort of music you listen to.

thx fuzzo, hay wuts wrong with powered subs? I m gonna buy 10'' audiobahn sub. Its a gud brand no? normally im listening to hip hop music. And pls enlighten me on gud headsets also. i havent got any knowledge in car audio.

anyway i wont use this small car long time, have planned to buy a civic. so wanna put system that will fit into my future plans. thx again man

thx fuzzo, hay wuts wrong with powered subs? I m gonna buy 10'' audiobahn sub. Its a gud brand no? normally im listening to hip hop music. And pls enlighten me on gud headsets also. i havent got any knowledge in car audio.

anyway i wont use this small car long time, have planned to buy a civic. so wanna put system that will fit into my future plans. thx again man

i listen to hip hop/rnb/rap as well. my first puchase was a 10" powered sub as well (this was sometime back) and i didn't like the sound from it. it didn't have the kick that i was looking for. then i got rid of that and got 10" kicker sub and an amp. can't rmember the brand of the amp. it was definitely better sounding...

before you go through the installation of your sub, you should test it out in your car. play different stuff at different levels and see.

as for head units, the options are limitless. pick one that will fit your budget and easily upgradeable (if you decide to add dvd later on) if you are getting a bigger car later on, get 6x9's for the rear... i also suggest building up your system in steps.

check out www.crutchfield.com

that's a stereo site..very popular in the US.

audiobahn is a very gud brand dude...but u hav to get a gud box for it

thx fuzzo, really apriciate. thats a gud site man.

i also think to build my system step by step.

hay shakster machan, i don't want any box since im gonna buy silinder type active sub. its 10'' man. guy was at Pet#o told it will cost 17k.