• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Track Day Pictures And A Vid Clip

Mani

Those motards are super fast on the corners. My bike is faster on the straights but when the corners come they catch up to you quick.

This track is in Las Vegas, NV. It was an excellent day with the exception of the weather. It was in the 110 deg. range. Way to hot to run around with a leather suit, boots and gloves on. On one of the side shots you can see engine coolant overflowing due to heat. Tires got greasy with in about 5 laps and I had to pull in and let them cool. Fun time none the less.

Those motards are super fast on the corners. My bike is faster on the straights but when the corners come they catch up to you quick.

This track is in Las Vegas, NV. It was an excellent day with the exception of the weather. It was in the 110 deg. range. Way to hot to run around with a leather suit, boots and gloves on. On one of the side shots you can see engine coolant overflowing due to heat. Tires got greasy with in about 5 laps and I had to pull in and let them cool. Fun time none the less.

Is that a KTM SM...color combo looks like that.. pretty cool bike i've heard from SM and thumper fans :)

Nice pics mate...bikes are looking gorgeous